Part 19

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Yes be honest Hyunjin

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Yeah it related to guy which i'm in love

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Well you again doing this mistake

''Oh my god. Felix are you kidding me?! Well loving you was a mistake and yiu directly saying to my face! Good!'' Said Hyunjin.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I know

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Try to avoid because relationship just wastes your time. Think about your future goals.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
But you can't stop if you are in love

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
I've also been in this situation but i tried to avoid and love fade away

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Good.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You are strong)

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Love harms you

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Should i be honest?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Yeah

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Ok one stop loving anyone

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Two stop having new friends don't talk to others or you may fall in love.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Three practice on your dance skills

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Four do workout

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Stop listening kpop girlgroups and fanboy them!

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Wait no. I'm not fanboy...

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Huh? Using their photos congratulating with their birthday is not fanboying?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
No

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Anyways that was my advice

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Good luck!

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Sounds rude

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
You told me to be honest

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 deleted chat with 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒

''Huh why is he commanding with me. Who are you to control me?!'' Said Hyunjin.

 Who are you to control me?!'' Said Hyunjin

Time to move on. Decided this time to play a role of happy and strong person as i used to)

Comments》

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
It's you!

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hyunjin's power!

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒Hyunjin's power!

Todays conclusion i've made. Being sad is useless. No one cares you. Yes there may be someone who tries to give advice. Ok thats good thanks. But also i always overthinked everything with details i know whats right or not. The thing i decided i'm tired to live by doing what othets says.

And also my advice for you. No matter how much people judge you or think bad about u, it's just their bad though. I don't let others to set rules to my life. Because it's my destiny my life! And only i decide what to do.

I never have bad thoughs about anything. Just walking in a good way.

P.s Don't care about others because they never stop to judge u. Live your life as you want)

Comments》

Seung_Min
Yeah that's right🫡

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I know i'm always right😂

Seung_Min
Yep😂🫶

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Good job

''I'm so tired really...'' said Hyunjin. Yeah he was really tired from all. Today he remembered his dream which had todays night. He was at school and Minho came to Hyunjin like nothing happened and started to talk to him with his cute smile. They had cute converstation the most happy thing Jisung wasn't even paying attention. Changbin called Minho and he went but Minho gave Hyunjin a brace which had Earth sign? Yeah like that. After giving this gift to Hyunjin, Minho smiled with his cate smile and went to Changbin. At 4 AM Hyunjin woke up from this dream by wishing that it was reality. ''Please...please.. it's reality right? It's not my dream. I talked with Minho like that in reality right?'' After knowing that all was just a dream Hyunjin started to cry. He didn't want that to be just a dream. He really wishes that all was a reality.

Hyunjin also suffered like this when he started to feel something to Minho. It was a time when just Minho came to their class. Hyunjin started to see this kind of dreams in night and after waking up Hyunjin really wished for these dreams being real and yeah after knowing that it was a dream teardrops starts to leave from Hyunjins' eyes. Because Hyunjin like this connection with Minho in his dream and it so felt realistic...

Once he had this kind of dream

*Hyunjin's dream*

Hyunjin was at school. He was sitting like nothing happened but math teacher called Hyunjin to the board. Hyunjin isn't perfect from math you know. It was hard to solve a problem. Suddenly he heard his favorite voice behind.

'Hey i'll help you'' said Minho and helped yo Hyunjin.

''After maths class come and sit with me'' said Minho.

After math it was history so Hyunjin did. He sit with Minho. Lessons have started. Minho slowly holded Hyunjins' hand and they sitted like this whole lesson.

After this dream Hyunjin woke up again wishing that all was reality but no... it was just a dream.