Part 4

English classes have ended. Hyunjin put on his headphones. It started to play ''People you know'' by Selena Gomez. This song suited weather very much. Weather was cloudy. It was already 5 pm. It was about to rain. Walking in the centre of Seoul on this weather with music was everything. But suddenly crazy idea came out to Hyunjin. He took his phone and rain started to drop. Hyunjin smiled he loved rain. Hyunjin texted to Minho.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hi

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Hi

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Whats up

Hyunjin was wondered because Minho never asked from anyone ''whats up'' or ''how are you'' Minho was good at ignoring. By the way Minho replied so much quickly that even no seconds left. That was the most most wondering.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Fine and you?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
All good

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Always be good)

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Arent you going for english knowledge testing exam this week?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I'm going tomorrow.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well then i'll go tomorrow too

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Good luck

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Thanks same to you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Thank you so much

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You are welcome)

Hyunjin smiled. This converstation gave him joy.

***

Today as Hyunjin said Minho he had to go exams. He had to skip it because he had school perfomance.

Minho didn't know about it but he went to exam. When he entered to exam centre he started to search for Hyunjin. He looked everywhere but couldn't find. He waited him but he didn't came. Minho though that he couldn't notice Hyunjin.

***

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
What was the results

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Wassup

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
What was your score?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ah i couldn't go there because of my fckin perfomance which i was forced to participate.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Oh Ok.

***

Winter days. Hyunjin relased that he's in Love with Minho. He didn't know the reason why him? May be his intelligence? Maybe his charming smile? Maybe his cool aura? Maybe his handsome face? No true love is when you don't know reason why you love him. Hyunjin thinked a lot. A lot about should he confess his feelings to him or not. Hyunjin wanted confess soon as possible. Because he never wanted to do the biggest mistake again.

*year ago*

It was 5 months after break up with Felix. They started to be just friends. Hyunjin was agree for all but he never wanted to lose Felix.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hi

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Hi

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
How are you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Felix. Do you like me🥺

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Sorry, no

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok but i Love you😑

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Thanks

Hyunjin new that it's late. He had to confess his feelings on that time when Felix cheered him, on that time when they had their first kiss. Yes it was late now Felix has no love for Hyunjin. Because it's late...

***

Today Hyunjin was about to confess Minho too. But Minho didnt come because he had exams from english. After classes Hyunjin went out. On the way of home Hyunjin decided to text Minho.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hi. How was your test)

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Good. Just finished.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Oh do results came out?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
No

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok good luck. I Love you❤️

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Thanks

Suddenly it started to snow. Yeah it was the first snow. Hyunjin confessed to his crush in the first snow. But by seeing this ''Thanks'' Hyunjin remembered his confession to Felix. He again felt ignored. On his way he thinked about lot and decided to edit message. ''Ok i know he knows but i have to edit it anyway'' said Hyunjin.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok good luck
             ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

***

Whole winter passed. Minho didn't say anything to Hyunjin. Its already new year came. Hyunjin was having most boring new year. He texted to Minho.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Happy New year. I wish you all the best wishes and happiness

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Thank you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Happy New Year Eve

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
How its going

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Not bad

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Same. Are you bored?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Yes

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
The most boring holiday i've ever had

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well lets talk then.

One Sided Love; Hyunhoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें