Part 10

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Are you still busy?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I'm free little bit.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Are you still chatting with Jisung?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Why are you saying that?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Because you guys again online together

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
If he's online too it doesn't mean that i'm texting with him

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I also have my own stuff to do.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok..

***

From several days Hyunjin didn't went to school because of his illness. Hyunjin got a fever. He also was overthinking about Minho and Jisung to much. Because day by day they were getting close and closer. Hyunjin desided to take a nap. After he woke up imedinetly entered to his phone and saw that Minho and Jisung got matching profile photos. Hyunjin got in tears. Hyunjin started to text Minho.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hi

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Hi

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
How are you?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Good thanks

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
And you?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Good thanks.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Nice profile picture

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Matching with Jisung🤩

Hyunjin was in tears while typing this. Yeah it hurts. It hurts when your loved ones ignores you and adores another.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Thanks

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Whos was this idea?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I guess it's yours

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Maybe

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Just Jisung sent me this matching pics so i liked them.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Good. I also wanted to have matching profile photos with you but i was afraid that you don't want.

After sending Hyunjin saw the nonfication that Minho have read that but didn't reply. Hyunjin couldn't take it. He started to be straight. Because his heart took all control on Hyunjin.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You ignoring me? Well it was disrespectful

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
No i'm not

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Online talk doesn't make a sense.

Hyunjin was still in tears ''But why then you don't talk me at school? Why? Why i always text you first not you?'' though Hyunjin.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
So can we also after all can set matching profile photos?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I can't promise

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Why?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
It depends on picture

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well you don't trust me? Ok.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
No i trust you

By reading ''No i trust you'' Hyunjin felt that his past again repeating...

*Flashback*

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Felix you told that this boy also was about to stalk me

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Yes but don't worry because i'm here

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
What if he talks to me? What if he does something to me?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I don't love him back!🥺

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
I understand. I also don't want him to do something to you.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
😭😭😭

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Please Jinnie calm down. It will be ok

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Go and drink some warm water.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
But what if he does something to me😭

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
He wont Jinnie because i'll protect you at school.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
If he gonna do something to you i'm gonna fight with him.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I trust you🥺

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
I trust you too😊

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Why?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Because you trust me❤️

*end of the flashback*

Hyunjin remembered this. Yes these same words. Hyunjin knows well how this ''trust you'' one day gonna end.

After few minutes Hyunjin got nonfication from Jisung. A person which Hyunjin don't want to talk.

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hey how are you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Bad and you?

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Normal

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Bro why you aren't coming to school?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I'm i'll. I got a flu.

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Oh get well soon❤️

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Thank you❤️

***

After getting well Hyunjin went to school. He really doesn't want to go to school because he don't want to see Jisung and Minho together. Days goes same everyday. Hyunjin really tired of living. His life is without colors without Minhos' love. Hyunjin really wanted to have Minho in his life. Hyunjin forgot all people, he forgot past and future the only person in hos mind is Minho. He knows that Minho is close with Jisung but Hyunjin can't give up. Because no one can leave their loved once right? It's really hard. No one can do this.

Hyunjin entered the class as nothing happened with a smile. Lessons were boring as always. Hyunjins' eyes were on Minho. He stared at him shamelessly.

This time Minho put his bag to Jisungs desk and sit with him. Jisung was crazily smiling. Hyunjin never saw this Jisungs happy smile before. Also Minho was blushing by doing this. It all was clear. Yeah it's clear. They love each other. But Hyunjin couldn't believe for this all.

Suddenly Hyunjins' heart just stopped. He holded his tear and left the class imadinetly...