Part 15

Days were getting worse for Hyunjin. It's already weeks left and he decided to unblock Minho. No response. Minho didn't ask why Hyunjin blocked him. ''Yeah because he has Jisung'' said Hyunjin.

Hyunjin went to school. Again saw how they are talking. Hyunjin was fully destroyed to see them.

After classea he was going home.

''Hyunjin! Wait!'' Screamed Seungmin.

''What?'' Said Hyunjin.

''Lets go together'' requested Seungmin.

''No way'' said Hyunjin.

''You know what?'' Said Seungmin.

''You know i don't care whatever is it'' said Hyunjin.

''Actually Minho is good boy'' said Seungmin.

''Why are you talking about that nerd'' said Hyunjin dissapointly.

''He loved you'' said Seungmin. Hyunjin stoped for a second.

''Whaaat?'' Said Hyunjin. He was totally shocked. ''He...he loved me?'' Asked Hyunjin. He couldn't believe.

''Yes'' said confidently Seungmin.

''H...how did you know?'' Asked Hyunjin he was about to cry.

''From Chan. You know i get close with him and also you know that Chan is Minhos' best friend. He told me that. He also knows that you guys blocked each other'' said Seungmin.

''You think that Minho trusted his secrets to Chan?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Yes man'' said Seungmin.

''But i though he's mysterious and never tells anything to anyone...'' said Hyunjin.

''Bro, everyone has a friend which tells each other it's secrets. For example you told me that you love Minho'' said Seungmin. But Hyunjin was still in shock.

''He..loved me?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Yes he loved you once but now he's confused'' said Seungmin.

''Yeah because he is in love with Jisung. How can Jisung be better than me? Why chose Jisung instead of me? Why? Am i ugly or stupid? Why Minho didn't chose me? Whats wromg with me?!'' Said Hyunjin. Almost a tear drop left from Hyunjins eye.

''Calm down it's ok'' said Seungmin.

''Do i deserve that?'' Cryed Hyunjin.

''No bro, actually you deserve better!'' Said Seungmin.

''But i love Minho!'' Said Hyunjin.

''Dude, you already wet. You have to get home or else you gonna get sick'' said Seungmin.

''I don't want to go home... but bye'' Said Hyunjin and he left straight to home.

It started rain outside while Hyunjin was going home. Heavy rain it's what Hyunjin wanted. Hyunjin started to cry.

''Minho i hate you! But i Love you. I hate that i love you! Don't want but i can't stop loving you...'' cryed Hyunjin.

He arrived home he threw his bag and entered home then closed door and sit to the ground and started to cry.

''I lost you Minho... What was my mistake? Tell me why Jisung is better than me. I wish you knew how much tears left to cry because of you... Minho you hurt me again but you never care. I'm nothing to you'' said Hyunjin.

''I..i can't control myself...'' said Hyunjin and put his phone and started to text.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hi

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Hi

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
How are you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Good

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
What about you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok i avoid that😂

Hyunjin didn't want to tell his emotions but he really wanted to say directly that he's hurting his feelings.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Why?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Never been bad like this year

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Why

Hyunjin again decided to avoid to make Minho think. If he even cares.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Will you make invitation for your mom? Because teacher said that she will give them when calls parents to talk.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
My mom isn't going to go

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You mom will not come?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Maybe

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok. Have a nice day. Sorry for bothering you. I just miss you.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
You too

Hyunjin threw his phone away. He missed to talk with Minho. I mean chat because they almost never talk at school.

***

''Hyunjin be careful ok? I'm leaving'' said Mrs Hwang. She was going to school because Hyunjins' teacher called all parents.

''Ok mommy'' said Hyunjin.

After her mothers leaving. He got a lot of headache so he decided just go to bed and take a nap.

After 2 hours Hyunjin woke up with a headache. Hyunjin made his bed and went to kitchen. He ate lot of chocolates. Yeah he used to eat chocolate when he's in depression. He did the same thing when he broke up with Felix. So now he's doing it again.

Suddenly door knocked. Hyunjin opened it.

''Oh hello mum'' said Hyunjin.

''Hello'' said she.

''Umm how was it?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Pretty good. I saw new students' parents there. I also talked with Mrs Lee, Minho's mother. She's very wise woman. I liked her'' Hyunjin was shocked. Well is it coincidense? Hyunjin's mom liked Minho's mom.

''Umm well how old is she?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''I guess as same age with me'' said Mrs Hwang.

''Oh you got a gift from my teacher?'' Asked Hyunjin by seeing art portrait and box of chocolates.

''Yes. She gave it because you won in international perfomance'' saod she.

''Ah right.'' Said Hyunjin.

''Also Mrs Lee got gift'' said Mrs Hwang.

''Ah why?.. ah because Minho got certificate from International English Learning Test System'' said Hyunjin.

''Yes'' said Mrs Hwang.

Hyunjin entered his room ''Well my mom is friend with my crush's mom'' said Hyunjin.