102: Extra

Chapter 102

    Asano Ao really wanted to find a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters to live permanently.

    But Asano Ao didn't want to be too far away from his parents.

    It's too far to visit.

    And there is an abandoned obsidian paradise.

    Once occupied by a gang, the playground was once again abandoned as the Obsidian gang retreated.

    The remote location fits the conformation of Asano Ao.

    A barren hill, transplanted trees from elsewhere.

    The efficiency of the three guards was extremely high, and a house was built in a short while.

    Then pull all kinds of wires and put up a sign: [Humans are not allowed to enter. 】

    Youpi patrols the perimeter, catches the humans who intend to enter the park and throws them out.

    "Leave quickly, not everyone is allowed in here."

    The girl carrying the takeaway box said, "Yiping is not just a random person, Yiping is a delivery man." Those who

    come to deliver food are allowed to enter.

    Youpi opened the door: "Go in!"

    Then grabbed the collar of the little tail behind Yiping with one hand:

    "Little cow, you can't enter."

    Lan Bo quibbles: "I'm a milkman." He

    kicked Lan Bo away , Yupi closed the door grimly.

    When Hibari Kyouya wants to see Asano Cang, he will send Yundou to report first.

    The sound of Yundou's flying can't be fooled by Yupi's ears, but Asano Cang likes this bird very much. Yupi didn't knock the beans off.

    Yundou can always find Asano Cang's location accurately.

    As soon as Yundou came, Asano Ao knew that Hibari Kyoya was coming.

    Send catwoman to lead people over.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi is busy, and he doesn't have much time to come back to Neon, so he hasn't seen Asano Ao a few times.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also came once. I heard that Zhongyuan Zhong is also the most powerful person in the port Mafia. He is always arranged to fly to various countries on business trips, and he doesn't have so much time.

    Some people would come here often: "Oh, oh, it's really a good place."

    Wujo Satoru, holding a gift, greeted Yupi, the gatekeeper, familiarly: "Oh, thank you."