57

Chapter 57

    Jenuo thinks that although he is old, he is not an old-fashioned person. There is a child who is proficient in modern technology at home, and Jenuo knows the technology of the outside world.

    I know that when young people send messages, they will add emoticons called emoticons instead of emotions.

    However, this black and white, extremely human-like... emoticon pack.

    What is it!

    People nowadays, have all kinds of reading abilities to such an extent?

    Could it be? I'm out of date? .

    Zeno is quite old, and has gained a lot of knowledge.

    However, I don't understand it, but Jie Nuo didn't hesitate at all about Asano Cang's attack.

    Punch followed punch, hitting the emoji.

    Shiba found the gap between his father's attack and breathing, and then punched.

    Father-son mixed doubles.

    There was no chance for Asano Ao to fight back.

    As long as he only defends his life, Asano Cang can still do a job with ease.

    The three hit the ceiling of the top floor and fell.

    Asano Ao and Zeno were pushed down by the ceiling.

    The mobile phone beeping on Shiba's body, he said to the ruins,

    "Dad, he's not Kuroro."

    Zeno poked his head out of the rock, with a clear look:

    "I'll just say it! It doesn't feel like It's the head of the Phantom Brigade."

    Asano Cang pushed away a slate: After the fight, you two told me that you recognized the wrong person? Or is it that they don't care about the authenticity of the object, as long as the person is facing Kuroro's face?

    This is indeed the case. The leader of the □□, the ten old man commissioned the enemy beater to kill the phantom troupe, and the phantom brigade commissioned the enemy beater to kill the ten old man.

    As for this mission, beat the enemy's family and eat both sides.

    Xiba received a call, and it was the elder son who had dealt with the leader of the gang, Old Ten, who had been entrusted to beat up the enemy.

    Once the client is dead, Sheba and Zeno will retreat.

    Resolutely do not do loss-making business.

    Jie Nuo said with his hands behind his back,

    "Goodbye, young boy."

    Asano Ao was dusty because of the dust falling from the ceiling. The task he was responsible for was completed, and he went downstairs to find Kurapika.