22

Chapter 22

    Fu Heihui and Fu Heijin Miki, hearing the violent knock on the door, reacted quickly.

    It was the parents' creditors who came to collect their debts.

    The two children are used to days when someone blocks the door every two or three days.

    They skillfully hid under the bed, snuggling up to each other and shrinking together.

    Even though they are used to it, even though they cuddle up to each other, the Fuhei siblings are still afraid.

    Hiding under the bed, leaning on each other, shivering.

    The rough knock on the door stopped for a moment.

    Oda Sakunosuke outside the door knocked down the debt collector, and the debt collector sent by the usury couldn't beat Oda Sakunosuke and ran away clamoring.

    Hearing that there was no movement outside, Fu Heijin Miki and Fu Hei Hui crept out from under the bed, moved to the door in small steps, stepped on the stool, and tried to see what was going on outside through the cat's eyes.

    It happened to meet a magnified version of wine red eyes.

    Fu Heihui has only seen one person with wine red eyes.

    Asano Ao stood on tiptoe, leaned over the cat's eye, and also tried to take a look at the situation inside the house, and saw Fukuro Megumi.

    The inside of the house is so blue that you can't see anything.

    Show respect by looking at each other's eye color.

    Fu Heihui: ...

    Fu Heihui opened the door.

    Asano Ao and the red-haired man appeared behind the door.

    Asano Soo stuffed something into Fukurotsu Miki's arms.

    Fukurotsu Miki held a shopping bag that was about the same height as hers, and was stunned for a while, her first reaction was to refuse.

    You can't accept things from others for no reason.

    Oda Sakunosuke acted as a mouthpiece:

    "He said, this is to thank you for your gift."

    "You are growing your body, supplementing nutrition is a must." The

    last sentence is Oda Sakunosuke's own thoughts.

    Asano Ao pressed the switch on the wall and told Fukurotsu Miki that there was electricity at home.

    After reacting, Fukurotsu Miki kept thanking:

    "Thank you, thank you, big brother. Helped us drive away the debt collectors and returned us food."

    Asano Ao patted Fukurotsu Miki's head, When you want to touch Fu Heihui.

    Fu Heihui tilted his head with a stinky face, but he still didn't avoid Asano Cang's hand.