40

Chapter 40

    Before several policemen approached Asano, Asano did not realize the seriousness of the matter.

    Before Asano Ao could react, he was locked into the interrogation room by two strong police officers.

    Faced with the police chief's questioning, Asano Ao remained silent.

    Because he couldn't understand what the police asked.

    The photos thrown to him by the police were bloody. They were all victims who had been murdered and mutilated.

    What killing and dismemberment, what ultimate goal.

    I was locked in the interrogation room for more than ten hours. There was no food or drinking water, and there were only people interrogated one by one.

    As the leader, the sheriff only interrogated Asano Ao once, and most of the time it was a younger policeman who interrogated Asano Ao.

    The look in the policeman's eyes disgusted Asano.

    It was the first time for Asano Ao to judge a person by his first impression, but the feeling of discomfort was too obvious, and goose bumps appeared on Asano Ao's arms under his clothes.

    Asano Canghou realizes that he has been tortured slightly to extract a confession? Someone is framing him to kill? Why?

    Ah~ When I was in the high school of conjuration, there were special personnel to mediate with the police for this kind of thing.

    Asano Cang's performance of never answering questions and his harmless appearance made the police shake the suspect.

    Across the door of the interrogation room, Asano Cang heard vaguely that the sheriff specially asked a familiar detective agency to investigate him, and it would take three hours to arrive.

    Asano Cang waited less than three hours, and he was very thirsty immediately.

    Although it doesn't sound normal to escape from the police station, Asano Ao had to do it.

    The ghost expression pack flew up and jumped on the camera.

    In the monitoring room where Asano Ao was detained, the monitoring of Asano Ao's room suddenly started to snow.

    Relying on the silver handcuffs on both hands, Asano Ao was frozen into lumps of ice, and if he knocked hard on the table, it would become shattered.

    Violent means smashed open the door of the interrogation room.

    Then use ice to freeze the legs, feet and limbs of the policemen outside, and Asano Cang ran all the way in front of the policemen.

    Because the suspect fled, the sheriff was blushing and roaring, but the policeman next to the sheriff made a call with his only movable finger, and then followed the sheriff and shouted:

    "Sheriff, the criminal named Asano Ao What should I do if the suspect escapes!" The

    sheriff's ears were almost deafened by this suddenly stupid subordinate: