76

Chapter 76

    Both Gojo Satoru and the three guards were in a state of falling to the ground.

    It seemed that the injuries were getting heavier one by one.

    Ask how they got hurt.

    Surely you can't tell Asano Cang the truth, Pufu said that Yupi stepped on a banana peel on the road, slid out, hit them, and was seriously injured like a domino.

    Although the reason is far-fetched, it is a reason anyway.

    Gojo Satoru was seriously injured, and Asano Ao brought Gojo Satoru to the clinic.

    The third guard was seriously injured, but they were much easier to handle. When Chimera ants were injured, they needed food and nutrition, and nutrition determined their resilience.

    When receiving treatment, Gojo Satoru tried to bribe the nurse with beauty:

    "Miss, tell the long-haired boy outside that I was seriously injured, and I won't recover in ten days and half a month. He is my friend, and I have something to do with him." , Can you hide it for me once?"

    Facing Gojo Satoru's handsome face, the nurse blushed and agreed.

    The catwoman who lived next door grabbed the attending doctor by the neck, her nails dug into the flesh, and threatened:

    "If you want to live, do as I say. Said that the three of us suffered fatal injuries, and we will die if we don't take proper care. Said that the one next door will die on the spot, and must be hospitalized for intensive care." "

    If you say a wrong word, I will kill you."

    The attending physician nodded frightened.

    From the Wujo Wu ward, the blushing nurse passed by the third guard's ward, and was robbed by the third guard together, threatening her with her life.

    Therefore, the case report received by Asano Ao was that Pufupito had all serious but non-fatal injuries, and it would be fine to simply recuperate.

    But Gojo Satoru is different, the doctor's verdict is even more serious. Gojo Satoru's injury was a little careless, and he could become a vegetable in the next second, and needed to be admitted to the ICU.

    Gojo Satoru thought the nurse was following the plan:

    "Asano, my injury is serious, I need it." I need you to be by my side.

    Asano Ao's expression included a tearful cat's head, and he threw himself on Gojo Satoru.

    Asano Ao was worried about Wujo Wu's injury, and asked the doctors and nurses to save Wujo Wu's life.

    Compared with the money given by Gojo Satoru, the three guards directly threatened their lives.

    The doctors and nurses pushed Gojo Satoru into the ICU ward due to the life threat of the three guards, and put on an oxygen mask in front of Asano Cang.