30

Chapter 30

    Before Edogawa Ranpo left, he put a small object on Yosano Akiko's lap.

    Yosano Akiko's eyes suddenly brightened.

    A metal hairpin in the shape of a butterfly, ordinary and nothing special.

    She can hold the hairpin in her hand with Yosano Akiko's treasure.

    Asano Ao threw away Yosano Akiko's wheelchair halfway.

    Asano Cangzhi stiffened: There might be other unknown things on the wheelchair detecting their position.

    Asano Ao and Yosano Akiko randomly came to an empty room to shelter from the rain.

    There is a lot of dust inside, and people who are choking keep coughing.

    The blue-ringed octopus turned into a small jumping bead with eight legs, black eyes, a furry mouth and feet, spinning silk and webs on the wall, wrapping dust into a big white cocoon.

    She also worked hard to make a new wheelchair for Akiko Yosano.

    Little Tiaozhu turned upside down tiredly.

    Yosano Akiko couldn't see the spell, she could only feel that she was sitting on a place as smooth as silk.

    "Why are you hiding here?" Yosano Akiko, who was issued by Edogawa Ranpo and Butterfly, regained her popularity.

    Of course, it was because Asano Ao didn't remember the way back, so he had to wait for Gojo Satoru to find them.

    If Yosano Akiko doesn't speak, Asano Ao can't even speak.

    Yosano Akiko thought that Asano Ao would ask about her past, at least someone who was interested in her own abilities.

    As a result, throughout the night, Asano Ao had no interest in being with Akiko Yosano, and squatted in the corner by himself, letting his spider emoticon spin silk, and turning the flower rope for himself.

    Asano Ao is indeed not interested in Yosano Akiko, and Asano Ao is not very interested in anything.

    The two strangers stayed in a room quietly, occupying the farthest diagonal of the room, without any communication, and the sound of the rain outside was particularly obvious.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward.

    The little jumping bead completed its mission, and the emoji package turned into a yellow Shiba Inu dog sweating, with embarrassing facial features:

    [So embarrassing...]

    The rain stopped, and half of the morning sun was exposed, and the two of them couldn't help but relax in one breath.

    Asano Ao kept his head down, his tied hair hanging down.

    Thick black hair interspersed with four conspicuous gray strands, white hairs caused by reduced melanin.