70

Chapter 70

    Toshiro and Maki Fukuro are helpless against Pufu and Yupi.

    The height of their knees, the two of them who look like children are quite strong.

    The last time they felt such an oppressive scene was when they were facing a super magic spirit.

    The dog was seriously injured and almost unconscious.

    The life and death of the panda was taken away, and the dog was seriously injured.

    In such a situation, as a last resort, Chanyuan Maki dialed a call for help.

    "Teacher Gojo, the panda has been kidnapped."

    Gojo Satoru returned to Tokyo on a rare business trip, and wanted to find a favorite shop to replenish his energy with sweets.

    The student's rare phone call didn't make Gojo Satoru put down the fork in his hand.

    "Huh? Oh!! It's so strange that you will call me."

    Hearing Maki's words, Gojo Satoru didn't realize the seriousness of the problem:

    "Is it tied to the zoo? Pandas are rare after all."

    Maki Furious, Gojo Satoru would make her angry no matter what time it was:

    "No, they were two short children. One had red skin and the other had pale skin. They easily defeated us and kidnapped panda."

    Wujo Satoru put down his fork and stood up:

    "Describe the characteristics of the two of them carefully."

    According to Zenin Maki's description, Gojo Satoru's face darkened, and he inevitably thought of the creature he sealed on the top of the snow mountain.

    I wanted to find time to go to the top of the snow mountain to strengthen the seal, but Gojo Satoru was so busy that he never had time to act.

    Gojo Satoru went to the strange world for less than a day, but spent half a month in the high school.

    The flow of time in the two worlds is different.

    In just half a month, a lot of work was squeezed, Gojo Satoru was so busy that he didn't touch the ground, he didn't go to the snow mountain to check the situation in time, and they escaped unexpectedly.

    Gojo Satoru found the pandas scattered all over the place.

    Pufu and Youpi searched all over the panda's body but couldn't find any edible parts, so they left the body parts at random.

    The core of the panda is not damaged, even if there is only one head left, the panda can still speak:     "Mr Wutiao, this time is really troublesome for you.     " situation!"     

Panda:     "I heard they called Yiren the king, and they kidnapped me for the sake of the king."    

 Wutiao Wusong loosened his fingers:     "This is not beyond my expectation."