46

Chapter 46

    During this period, there was an episode where a man covered in bruises came to identify the examiner as a monkey pretending to be him.

    As a result, he was hacked to death by No. 44 Hisoka with a playing card.

    Hisoka flipped his cards back and forth:

    "If you can't even withstand this level of attack, you are not qualified to be a hunter." On the

    other hand, the examiner easily caught Hisoka's attack.

    Asano Cang: It turns out that the number 44 playing card can be caught casually?

    Immediately, everyone followed the examiner and continued to run forward.

    There is a wet and sticky swamp under his feet, and when he walks, one foot is deep and the other is shallow. It is particularly difficult for Asano Cang to walk.

    It happened that Hisoka was not around, so Asano Ao deliberately walked very slowly, and waited until the end, and got on the emoji package that he could fly.

    Emoticon package: [Your father is coming]

    There was a thick fog in the swamp enough to block the sight, and Asano Ao couldn't find his way at all.

    Moreover, is there any strange species popping up around the ground, trying to attack Asano Cang?

    Mushrooms that can explode when stepped on, man-eating turtles with big strawberries growing on their backs, and crows that learn to talk like humans, are all creatures that Asano Ao has never seen before.

    weird.

    When they approached Asano Cang with unruly intentions, they were hammered back by the expression pack's "Your father is here."

    There was movement in a certain direction, and Asano Cang followed the sound, thinking that he had found a large army.

    "I'm playing the examiner's game, and I'll review whether you are qualified to become hunters."

    It was Hisoka, attacking candidates with playing cards indiscriminately.

    Asano: Is it too late for me to turn around now?

    As soon as Hisoka said this, some people would naturally disagree, and even decided that many people would unite to deal with Hisoka.

    Surrounded Hisoka in a circle, showing a tendency to outflank.

    When Siso had to kill them, and when they killed them, they could not help showing their mad expressions and laughed:

    " ha ha ha ha ha ha

    . Laughing like a pervert.

    Hisoka eliminated a group of people in minutes, and the only ones who could stand at the scene were Kurapika and Leorio, who had seen him before, except Asano Ao.