55

Chapter 55

    The gang issued a wanted warrant. A reward was offered for whoever raided the auction that night.

    Facing the generous reward amount, Xiaojie and Qiya, who squandered all the money on Youkexin, were naturally tempted.

    Qi Ya and Xiaojie failed to track down the members of the Phantom Brigade, but were discovered by the members of the Phantom Brigade, who took them to the base camp.

    This scene happened to be caught by Asano Ao.

    Using illusion to hide his figure, he followed the members of the phantom troupe to their stronghold.

    Asano Ao tries to find a way to save Gon and Chiya.

    The Phantom Troupe kills without blinking an eye, to Xiaojie and Qiya.

    Before leaving, Asano Ao sent a message to Melody, asking Melody to take Kurapika to transfer positions.

    Knowing that Asano Ao had followed to find the base camp of the Phantom Troupe, Kurapika struggled to get up from the bed.

    The melody dissuades:

    "Kurapika, your body is very weak."

    Kurapika forced himself to stand up straight:

    "I can't, I can't bring Asano Ao into a dangerous situation."

    "The Phantom Troupe has seen his face , Asano Cang's face was seen by the Phantom Troupe, he will be killed."

    Trembling // get off the bed: "My death is the inevitable end. I can't drag Asano Cang any longer."

    Asano Cang has already Followed the brigade members to the base.

    Abandoned single-family building.

    The members of the brigade that I met in the Gobi that night were among them, and all the members were present.

    On the far right sits a man with red hair and a clown costume.

    Asano Ao had only seen one man who could wear this attire.

    Hisoka.

    Hisoka is also a member of the Phantom Brigade.

    Asano Ao was not the only one who was surprised.

    Xiaojie and Qiya were equally surprised.

    Obviously, in this case, it would be very inappropriate to reveal that they knew Hisoka before.

    Hisoka also pretended not to know them.

    The two groups of people abruptly avoided their eyes.

    "Paknotan, I leave it to you."

    The brigade member with indifferent eyes and devil figure stepped forward to torture him.