41

Chapter 41

    Edogawa Ranpo can see the truth in an instant just by looking at the scene.

    However, these all depend on his own reasoning ability.

    Therefore, Edogawa Ranpo did not see Asano Ao's expression pack.

    We can only speculate about Asano Ao's ability.

    After all, when he met Asano Cang back then, Asano Cang didn't know how to use Bing's supernatural ability.

    Edogawa Ranpo is very sure that when he met Asano Ao back then, Asano Ao had no ability at all.

    Asano Ao was still in shock: Didn't Odasaku and the others see my emoji? ? ! !

    Edogawa Ranpo accepted it as soon as he was ready, and took out a business card:

    "This is the business card of the Armed Detective Agency, please remember to send the potato chips."

    "I will return your innocence, don't worry, I am the number one in the world A detective. Of course, you can come to me if you need it in the future, and the reward is the snacks and sodas paid in person, and no credit is accepted."

    Asano Cang took the business card.

    Saying goodbye to Edogawa Ranpo, I am going to ask Oda Sakunosuke immediately:

    Can you see my expression pack?

    On the way, I met a few men in black who blocked the way:

    "Can you trouble me to walk with us? Our leader wants to see you."

    Asano Cang refused.

    Refusal is invalid.

    Among the men in black, there is a person who looks a little familiar to Asano Cang. They don't want to fight with Asano Cang, and they are quite wary of Asano Cang

    . Something."

    "Come with us, we will give you that thing when the matter is over."

    The thing Asano Ao always wanted, the bank card he accidentally lost.

    How do they know?

    After thinking for a moment, Asano Cang chose to follow the man in black into the car.

    Port Mafia Osamu Dazai and Nakahara Chuya, who are known as the double blacks, came to the organization stronghold that has been challenging Port Mafia recently.

    When the two arrived, the building was already empty, and there was no one there.

    Important letters were burning in the brazier.

    It seemed that he left in a hurry, and hid before the letters were burned.

    Osamu Dazai unhurriedly pointed to the burning brazier: