54

Chapter 54

    Wo Jin, a member of the Phantom Brigade with one enemy against one hundred, laughed when he saw two people gradually coming from behind.

    "Two more people are here to die."

    The other members of the Phantom Brigade were still standing in the Desert Gobi Supreme.

    It seems that there are five or six indistinctly.

    Whether Asano Ao and Kurapika can fight is another story.

    Asano Ao was most worried by the way Kurapika looked at the Phantom Troupe.

    The eyes that can't tolerate anything but hatred.

    Even if everything is destroyed, the Phantom Troupe will be dragged to the same look.

    It made Asano shudder.

    The brigade members of the burly man were poisoned by the members of the Yin Beast. They used to rely on their strong mind ability to resist the neurotoxin, but now the toxin increases with time.

    He couldn't hold it even if he was a strengthened one.

    The neurotoxin briefly paralyzed Wojin's body.

    Kurapika also didn't want to be beaten to death by six or seven members of the brigade with Asano Cang. After seeing the six members of the brigade who were waiting in full force, Kurapika regained his sanity for the time being.

    Taking advantage of the moment of Wo Jin's paralysis, he took the opportunity to use the chain to capture the members of the phantom brigade, and led Asano Cang to retreat quickly.

    Asano Ao picked a lucky car, trembling and slamming on the accelerator.

    After the emoticon package is broken.

    The invincible raging emoticon pack [Your father is here] got out of the ground and attacked the Phantom Troupe.

    Smash the car of the Phantom Troupe that was chasing them, and if they were slow to get out of the car, they could be smashed flat in one fell swoop.

    Immediately afterwards, Bangbang gave them two fists, not allowing them to follow.

    Fortunately, there were other members of the Yin Beast who followed closely to stop the Phantom Brigade.

    The people who kidnapped the Phantom Troupe were sitting in the car, but Kurapika became quiet instead.

    Even more terrifying.

    Before the storm comes, no one knows the rough sea under the calm sea.

    Asano Cang didn't know the way at all, he would drive if there was a road ahead, and hit a big rock if there was one.

    When we came to a canyon, the car was basically scrapped.

    Although Wo Jin was poisoned, his body was strong and he recovered quickly.