97

Chapter 97

    "The world and the world were both isolated and interlinked before. For most people, they were isolated, but for a small number of people who have a relationship, their worlds were all interlinked before.

    " Dian Dian, a flash of inspiration:

    [ Got it. ]

    Nakahara Chuya: "This is not to supplement your extracurricular knowledge, but to tell you that you are serious." "Do you

    remember how to go back?"

    The black and white emoji package: [I don't remember. 】

    "You guys want to go back."

    Youpi: "Hey, little dwarf, why do you listen to you? If you want the king to go back, go back."

    Zhongya Zhongya had a hash mark on his forehead: "I'm talking about you , not including Asano. You even called me a little dwarf."

    The gravity crushed Yupi, and he couldn't stand up at all.

    Puff stays away from Yupi. Being able to suppress Yupi under pressure, this little dwarf's strength is extraordinary.

    Outside the Vengley and Armed Detective Agency discussion.

    Toru Amuro: "You can't get in with a strong attack."

    Ranpo Edogawa: "There must be nodes established in the barrier, and we can enter

    after destroying the nodes." Osamu Dazai touched the barrier and blocked their way The barrier disappeared without a trace: "No need. The barrier disappeared."

    Before the people outside discussed how to enter, the barrier around Shibuya disappeared.

    It was unexpected that a crisis ended so quickly.

    Entering Shibuya, where the survivors survived the catastrophe, there are strange monsters and traces of battles everywhere.

    Everyone sighed: "It's too tragic."

    "What kind of crazy person made such a tragedy."

    The Shibuya incident ended in an hour.

    Gojo Satoru indiscriminately overthrows all the reformers, and instills three days of information in the minds of those who have not become reformers, causing them to fall into a deep sleep.

    After Wujo realized it, he complained to Noctua Masamune and Jiarui Nizi who came to the front line:

    "Wow, it's really dangerous. If it wasn't for Asano, I might have been sealed by now."

    Noctua Masamune's face There is no respite.

    Wujo Wu: "Noctua, have you eaten up your stomach?"