26

Chapter 26

    Rabbit emoticon pack, with long pink ears placed into a big question mark:

    [What's wrong? 】

    Xia Youjie resisted the urge to get started, and answered Asano Cang's question:

    "Master Tianyuan's latest order, the day of assimilation is still chosen today."

    Asano Cang's obedient rabbit instantly changed into a hot-eyed ghost emoji package, showing a shouting expression Expression:

    [He must be sick! Be sick! Be sick! 】

    The decree is changed from day to day, deliberately deceiving people to play!

    This emoji expresses everyone's feelings.

    Xia Youjie said so on his lips:

    "Lord Tian Yuan naturally has a reason for him to do this."

    In fact, he thought the same as Asano Cang in his heart.

    As the founder of the magic world, he changed the mission instructions three times in a row.

    Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu thought it was a scam call when they received the message at eight o'clock in the morning.

    Ye Mo Zhengdao also complained about this, but he didn't show his dissatisfaction, and sent messages to the two of them in a roundabout way.

    "So we have to take Riko to the aquarium. Anyway, the day of assimilation is today, but there is no set time, so we can go out and play while we still have some time."

    Gojo Satoru:

    "After all, it's too pitiful to only go to the vegetable market."

    Riko Tenuchi For the sake of all human beings, they must merge with Tianyuan and abandon their human identity. Then the last outside place where humans were abandoned turned out to be a vegetable market, which is too pitiful to think about.

    Asano Ao blushed because he was the one who took Riko Tenuchi to the vegetable market.

    The fat duck immediately turned its head and turned its back to everyone: [Shy]

    Tennai Riko showed an expression of urgency: This time, I must visit the real commercial street and aquarium.

    Xia Youjie asked Asano Cang, "Are you going with me today?"

    Asano Cang yawned and refused.

    The duck quacked a few times:

    [I don't want to go out today. 】

    It is really embarrassing for people with communication disorders to go out continuously.

    Then only three people go out.

    Xia Youjie walked halfway, as if remembering something, he said to Wujou: "Asano's emoji looks more and more like a living animal."