61

Chapter 61

A handsome blond man stood behind Osamu Dazai.

The eyes are burning.

Pufu looked at Osamu Dazai, two lines of tears flowed from the corners of his eyes.

This is the ability of the king! ! It can travel across space and time, grabbing humans who want to eat.

Although the location and time of human appearance are not completely controlled by the ant king, but Pufu believes that when the king grows up, the king can use this ability at will.

So powerful, so dazzling, I can't help but admire it.

This is our king...

Behind the back are colorful butterfly wings fluttering back and forth, and two insect antennae on the head are constantly swinging.

His gaze turned back to the Ant King.

There is a black and white chessboard in front of the ant king.

On the opposite side was a thin man who was playing chess with the Ant King. Osamu Dazai took a quick glance and saw that they were playing Go.

Looking at the situation, the man holding the white piece is about to lose.

The ant king dropped a son.

The man's layout was completely broken, and the man's psychological defense was broken. He ran towards the door and shouted like crazy.

The ant king swept over with his tail, and the man was decapitated on the spot.

"Bring the other two."

Pufu bowed slightly:

"Yes, king."

As soon as Edogawa entered the door, he saw the man who had played chess with the ant king before, lying on his stomach towards the door. It has been a long time since he was exhausted at this moment.

Dazai Osamu and Edogawa Ranpo met.

The two looked at each other, knowing it well.

The Ant King, Dazai Osamu Edogawa Ranpo, and a shivering stranger sat around a square chessboard.

There are half a person's tall books piled up beside the ant king, which are books explaining the rules of Go and chess. Butterfly Pufu handed over a new book.

There are two words on the cover, "Rules of Beginners' Beginning Military Chess".

It seems that the Ant King has never been exposed to military chess before.

Osamu Dazai has not spoken since he came here.

Too much talk is bound to be lost.

Even though incredible things happened in front of him one after another, Osamu Dazai gave priority to keeping silent.

Although the ant king has the face of Asano Cang, it is not an exaggeration to say that he is a ferocious beast with animal nature far greater than human nature.