11

Chapter 11

    Sitting in the car to the destination, Xia Youjie said to Gojo Wu:

    "Don't be unhappy." Wujo Wu said with a     stinky

    face:

    "I am not happy, I am very happy."

Xia Youjie didn't argue with the stinky Gojo Satoru:

    Forget it...just say what you say!

    In fact, he secretly took pictures of Wu Shouqiu's faces and sent them to a small group.

    Attracted the strong attention of the family into the glass.

    The next day

    , Asano Ao's illness recovered early, and he was discharged from the hospital that day. For the remaining days, no matter whether his fate could be changed, Asano Ao had to spend it with his parents.

    Asano Ao took the calendar from the living room and put it on the bedside table.

    The calendar book turned to 10.28.

    In four days, we will enter a brand new November.

    11.1, which is the date of Asano Ao Mirai's death engraved on the tombstone.

    Liudao Mu sensed Asano Cang's mood and comforted Asano:

    "According to the timeline you said, it happened after you joined the Conjuration College! Now you will not join the Conjuration College, and the arrangement of fate happened Change, you won’t die.” “Don’t worry.” 

    “Hmm…” 

    Asano Ao still lowered his head, Liu Daomu’s

    reassurance didn’t work very well for Asano Ao.

     In order to divert Asano Cang's attention, Rokudoku threw a big thunder that shocked him:     "By the way, there is one more thing." 

    "Vongola is an Italian mafia organization. Varian was originally Vongola's assassination force , wanting to win the inheritance rights of the tenth generation of Pengo Lie, yesterday's battle for the ring is a real battle between life and death."

    Asano Cang's weak heart was greatly shocked, and he almost couldn't catch his breath: What? ? ! ! !

    "The person fighting me is..."

    Liudao Mukuro bluntly said, "A real murderous killer, and a top illusionist in the world. kufufu."

    Asano Aohou realized that he was in a cold sweat.

    Killer, didn't he burp if he was not careful last night.

    Even earlier than future death.

    "If you made a mistake last night, you would have died in the battle."

    Bangbangbang, Asano Cang clenched his fists, trying to blast Liudaokuku.