21

Chapter 21

    The rain was chilly, and Asano Cang stood under the eaves of the door, barely able to shelter from the rain but not the wind, and was still shivering from the cold when he was soaked and blown by the wind.

    When he came back to his senses, he had already stepped into the little girl's house.

    He was wiping his hair with a dry towel on his head.

    The house was not sunny, it was dark and dark, the lights were not turned on, and two or three candles were lit.

    Standing at the door was a little black-haired boy with a sea urchin head, cute and cute, with a little baby fat on his face, and with shining eyes, he looked at Asano Cang warily.

    After his eyes adapted to the dim light, Asano Ao could barely see the environment of the little girl's home.

    It is said to be a home, but it is actually a place that can barely shelter from the wind and rain, and it is as simple as it can be.

    "Please sit down." The

    little girl was wearing a floral skirt and had long hair. Although her facial features were not opened yet, she was obviously a beauty.

    The little girl opened the stool for Asano and ran to the inner room.

    "I'll find you the clothes that Dad used to wear."

    Asano Ao sat on the stool and almost fell down.

    The chair was wobbly and unsteady, and I couldn't sit still at all.

    Asano stood up silently.

    The little boy with the head of a sea urchin looked at Asano Cang warily with a sullen face since the moment Asano Cang stepped into the house, and pulled the cordon.

    When this boy was sheltering from the rain at the door, he didn't say a word, just stood there in a daze, and his sister didn't reply to his words. Seeing that he was shy and introverted, my sister cautiously tried to invite him to take shelter from the rain at home.

    As a result, the boy shook his hand to express his refusal.

    Seeing that there are only two children guarding the house now, Asano Cang would cause trouble for them both if he went in rashly, and expressed his refusal.

    This action made the elder sister's impression of the boy gradually increase, and she invited Asano Cang into the house with confidence, and took out a clean towel for him to use.

    Ke Fuheihui will not be confused by the boy's superficial appearance, and there is a strange yellow emoticon bag floating beside Asano Cang, making strange expressions. Normal people don't have this, there must be something hidden in it, suspicious and suspicious.

    The little girl took out a set of men's clothing from the house and handed it to Asano Ao:

    "The bathroom is on the left."

    Asano Ao entered the dark bathroom and pressed the switch on the wall, but there was no response.

    It's not that the lights are not turned on, it is that there is no electricity at all.