66

Chapter 66

    Asano Ao slept until midnight, and when he woke up, all three guards left the house.

    There was lightning and thunder outside, and heavy rain poured down.

    Someone knocked on the door, Asano Ao heard that it was not the third guard, but opened the door anyway.

    Bad guys can't get any benefit from Kami Asano Ao.

    With conspicuous blond hair and a familiar mixed-race face, Toru Amuro stood outside the door drenched and said politely,

    "Hello, it's dark and the road is slippery, and the car broke down. Can I stay overnight?"

    It's the coffee I've seen before. The store clerk, Toru Amuro.

    It was raining heavily outside, surrounded by suburbs, and there was no other place to hide.

    Asano Ao nodded.

    Asano Ao smelled that Amuro Toru had a slight smell of gunpowder.

    Preliminary speculation may have just returned from the fireworks, and encountered heavy rain halfway.

    Asano Ao gave Amuro Toru his clothes.

    Amuro took off his wet clothes and put on Asano Ao's clothes.

    When he came out, his wrist and ankle were short.

    Asano Ao's clothes looked small and tight on him.

    Toru Amuro is talkative, with a handsome face and an affinity, he talked to Asano Ao:

    "Do you live here yourself?"

    "Toru Amuro, my name."

    Asano Ao nodded, indicating that he knew.

    He already knew.

    "We've met before!"

    Asano Cang nodded.

    Having said so much, Asano Ao just nodded and shook his head in response, Toru Amuro said tactfully:

    "Don't you like to talk?"

    Asano Ao nodded again.

    Amuro glanced roughly at the house, which was divided into two floors, and many furniture were covered with dust-proof cloth.

    Can Asano remember that Toru Amuro was a thief who had sneaked into his house.

    But after thinking about it, there are no particularly valuable items in this house, and there is nothing to steal.

    Maybe today is really an accidental overnight stay.

    Thinking quickly will indeed consume energy, thinking about it, Asano Ao's stomach growled.