24

Chapter 24

    Reborn was alert;

    "It seems that the situation inside is very bad!"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was still worried about Asano Cang: "Why didn't Asano come out." The

    assistant supervisor took out his mobile phone in a panic, and dialed a number:

    "Moshi Moshi, Ask for support, ask for support."

    I don't know what was said there, the assistant supervisor cursed //Mum/// after hanging up the phone.

    Asano Cang, who stayed in the domain, faced the remaining three quasi-first-level curse spirits alone.

    Huang Chengcheng's emoticon package became dull at this moment, and Asano Cang also left a nearly fatal wound on his body.

    Forcibly tearing apart other people's domains is still too much for Asano Ao.

    The curse spirits stood up and down around Asano Cang one by one, tightly blocking Asano Cang's escape route.

    Otherwise, Asano Ao would have another chance to run out.

    Asano Ao's behavior of throwing Nanami Jianren Hui Yuanxiong annoyed the curse spirit.

    The curse spirit no longer teased and mocked, but chose to kill Asano directly.

    Next time, as long as the curse spirit attacks Asano Cang again.

    Asano Ao will die at the hands of the three curse spirits.

    The mantra spirits were accumulating energy, and the floating dark-colored energy balls condensed in their wide palms that were different from ordinary people.

    Asano Cang absolutely can't dodge, and will be crushed by two light balls containing powerful energy.

    At such a critical moment of life and death, Asano Ao actually started to hear hallucinations.

    He heard the voice of Sawada Tsunayoshi in his ears.

    "Ahhh! Asano is still inside, I can't leave, I can't leave."

    Reborn's calm voice:

    "Don't make trouble, someone will come to save him."

    The voice of the assistant supervisor: "Quickly evacuate here."

    There was also the sound of his own heartbeat.

    Is this the flashback before death?

    I still, haven't made enough money yet.

    The light ball of the curse spirit is ready to go.

    Asano Cang's thoughts became clearer and clearer;