13

Chapter 13

    Asano Ao was dizzy by Akira Sawada Tsunayoshi, and covered his head in pain.

    Seeing this, Tsunayoshi Sawada shook even more vigorously:

    "What's the matter, is your head uncomfortable? What's going on!" Reborn stopped     Tsunayoshi  Sawada in time:

    "You shook him."

A quick apology was taken from Asano Cang's shoulder:

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    "Gang, do you know the normal cell division speed of the human body?"

    Asano Cang returned to normal, and the first sentence was to ask Sawada ten years later Tsuna Yoshinobu mentioned on the knowledge.

    But not through words, but using the branch in his hand as a pen, and using illusion to surface this sentence on the table.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was at the bottom of the grade with a failing grade and stable grades, was stunned for a few seconds;

    "How would I know that. I'm not familiar with physics knowledge."

    Hearing what Tsunayoshi Sawada said, reborn pursed his mouth in displeasure.

    The chameleon on reborn's head turned into a pointer, and gave it to Tsunayoshi Sawada:

    "This is a biology subject, but you think it's physics. It's outrageous. Your knowledge reserve is far from that of the ten generations of Pengelie."

    Reborn changed clothes in seconds, Dressed in a bachelor's uniform, with a big white beard stuck to his mouth, he was about to pull Sawada Tsunayoshi into the small black room for tutoring.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi struggled desperately, firmly grasping the legs of the table;

    "Wait reborn, I still have a lot of questions for Asano." I have

    accumulated a lot of questions, and I can't find which one is more important for a while, so I froze in my throat , can't ask.

    What happened to Asano in the future? Why did you get sick and hospitalized as soon as you came back? What happened to Xia Shu in the future this time? What is the relationship between Asano and Natsuki? Why is it Natsuki who went to the future, but Asano who came back?

    So many questions!

    Reborn is ruthless;

    "If you fail in tutoring, then save your question for the next life!"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi covered his face with his hand in fright, afraid that reborn would call in the next second:

    "Help..."

    Sawada Tsuna Ji let go of the table legs so that Reborn could pull him away.