Aftermath-Meeting

"They're on our doorstep!" Tim slams his hands on the table as he stands up. You think it's incredibly childish. "They go into the community! Isn't it supposed to be your job to keep them out?"

"We don't know it was them." You speak calmly.

"Because you shot them." Tim sits back down. "It was them. Who else would come here?"

"Anyone looking to steal supplies. Could be a group of bandits." Brooklyn says. "Anarchy is way south of here. It's not likely we'd have them breaking into our community that no one knows about."

"They'd have a way to communicate." You add. "He didn't even have a radio on him."

"What's this?" Tim throws a radio onto the table. "Found that lying on the road. Missed it?"

"I was busy chasing someone. I couldn't catch every little detail." You stare at the radio. Could they have called someone?

"They could have contacted the rest of their group and told them exactly where we are." Tim looks around the room. "We need to do something about this."

"What are you suggesting?" Marian folds her arms. She has a nervous expression on her face.

"We kick Linda and Marina out," Tim replies.

Brooklyn stands up and grabs her knife. "You're not doing shit."

"What are you going to do? Kill me. We're going to die anyway if we let them stay." Tim extends his arms to the side. "Do it."

"Let's take a vote," Don says. You coax Brooklyn back into her seat.

"All in favor of kicking me and my daughter out?" Linda asks. Only Tim raises his hand.

"Are you serious?" Tim shakes his head. "Whatever. Good luck figuring this out." He leaves the building.

"Carlos, they got in through a hole in the wall." You inform him.

"Yeah, I thought so. We didn't get it patched up by the end of the day, so we left it. Didn't think it'd be a problem." Carlos sighs. "We'll get on it in the morning... Is there anything else we need to get started on?" He asks Linda. He's wondering if they should start building up any defenses.

"Keep doing what you're doing." Linda is distracted. She's in her head, trying to figure things out.

"What now?" Marian asks. "We have to do something."

"Let us worry about that," Brooklyn says. "We'll take care of it."