Laila

Monday morning was interesting to say the least as soon as I opened my eyes. Peaches and Suga were gone from the bed while Nika laid on top of me crying. I cleared my throat and asked Nika what was the matter. She shook her head and said that she caught Peaches and Suga having sex in her hammock in her room and because they left the door open, 4oe came in and got Laila and ate it.

I calmed Nika down and tried to hide my anger. I'd talked to Peaches and Suga the last time about having sex in and on Nika's stuff. Mel had just gotten Nika that hammock and had it installed and Laila, well, my Baby's number 1 stuffie, her first stuffie from us getting torn up was unacceptable.

Nika and I took a shower and I got her ready for the day. She wanted to go with me and I agreed. I missed my Baby during the day and having her with me seemed to make the day go faster. I went into her room and grabbed some clothes and cleaned up the remains of Laila and sprayed down the rope hammock with Lysol. Peaches and Suga were down in the kitchen laughing, not knowing I was going to punish them later.

Dressed in my usual white silk business shirt, black slacks, and black pumps my Baby matched me in a white top and black pinafore skirt with white sheer printed knee-highs and black closed toe t-strap heels. With both our hair up in a ponytail and fresh face looking makeup, I grabbed my work bag and walked with her down to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Peaches and Suga were wrapped in each others arms kissing in the pantry. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Fiji water from the fridge and a SunnyD for Nika. Suga had already wrapped our breakfast sandwiches so I grabbed those and left. In the truck, we waited for Suga and she soon came out with 4oe in his crate putting it in the backseat on the floor. She got in the truck and Peaches came out asking Nika why she was leaving. Nika looked away and I told Peaches that I just wanted to take Nika to work with me and that she could have 'me time' today.

Peaches pouted before opening Nika's door and hugging her and giving her a big kiss and saying she'd see her later on. We all said 'Goodbye' with the exception of Nika before I pulled off and headed to town. In town, Suga was dropped off and was none the wiser to what Nika saw. Suga had gotten out and hugged and kissed her 'Goodbye' before clipping on a pacifier that was in her bag. I got over to my building and parked and walked Nika in with my work tote and hers in hand. We cleaned up in my bathroom and my assistant came in with some coffee for me and a cherry Blowpop for Nika. Nika gave her hug and we went into court. Nika was enjoying her sucker with her head in my lap as I stroked her shoulders and rubbed her neck.

Court was steady as I had traffic and small claims today and Nika had a long nap, sleeping so good she was lightly snoring. Thankfully, everyone was so loud that only I could hear it. It was lunch time, and to my surprise, Peaches had come to bring us lunch. My Boss invited me for a impromptu lunch and I agreed, telling Nika that I'd see her at home with a surprise before kissing her. She was upset leaving with Peaches and I felt so bad, I hated seeing my Baby sad.

--

I felt that Nika was sad as we left Rob's office but couldn't wait to cuddle her and eat in Suga's office. She was quiet the whole way over and inside and wouldn't even look at me. I was racking my brain to figure out what happened to make her so upset when Suga pulled us into her office and locked the door. She hugged Nika who quickly pulled away and sat on the couch with her arms folded.

"Bookie? What's wrong? What's the matter with the Baby?"

Suga wrapped her arms around Nika's waist and pecked her on her pouted lips before turning to me.

"What's the matter Bookie? Are you tired?"

"Mmph!" Nika said turning her body.