Vacation 2

Beyonce's POV:

The night was rough with Nika getting up to blow her nose or latch on. At one point she got up and went to sleep with Rob and Suga. I was surprised she laid on top of Suga to sleep. Suga woke up for a few moments asking if everything was okay since Nika had never done that and I nodded that Nika just must have wanted to sleep on her.

Suga almost wanted to cry with her thug self but held it in and cuddled Nika and went back to sleep. I got in bed between them and went back to sleep. Nika woke up a few hours later though and shifted off Suga and latched back on. Finally around 7 we were back in her bed and she was out cold and I was debating sleeping in. I decided too and went back to sleep not waking up until 9 when my Mom came in and shook Nika awake. I decided to pretend to be asleep to see what she was going to do or say.

"Nika, Wake up, breakfast is getting cold and you cant live off Bey's milk. Come on, wake up."

Nika whined and said 'Okay' getting up as Rob came in.

"Hey Mama T, I got Nika's care. See you down for breakfast." Rob said nice but firmly.

"I wanted Nika to eat with Coi. I made them something special."

-"Its okay, I' go." Nika said quickly and quietly.

Nika left the room with my Mom and I opened my eyes and sat up and Rob shook her head looking visibly pissed.

"I don't like this Beyonce, you have to talk to your Mother. Today."

Rob left out and I sighed, My Mom was going to ruin this vacation and her relationship with Nika if she didn't stop.

--

Finally downstairs ready for the day, I saw Nika at the table in front of a half of a pancake

Finally downstairs ready for the day, I saw Nika at the table in front of a half of a pancake. She looked absolutely sick to her stomach and I felt myself getting angry but had to hide because I was taking control of my Baby and didn't want her to see me upset. Without speaking I took Nika's plate and tossed it out. I helped her up as she hugged me. I kissed her cheek and walked her back upstairs to her room. Rob had started her a bath and said she'd get her ready while I handled my business with Mom.

I left the room and went downstairs to find my Mom. She was outside with Coi and Solange on the horses. Walking out I just missed catching them as the horses took off racing across the field. I grumbled under my breath as I felt Suga's hands on my hips.