Little Talk 2

quick update-

Suga's POV:

"We had a time last night!" I said walking up to Peaches and slapping her ass as she was washing her hands in the kitchen sink. "Can't wait to do it again."

"Ditto, it was great. Was Nika up when you came downstairs?"

"I didn't see her."

The sliding door opened and Rob walked in with Nika who was frowning with her arms crossed. Suga and I laughed at her face and it might have been a little too hard but it was so cute! She was dressed in a white t-shirt, dark jean skirt, pink knit tights, pink rainboots, and her favorite bunny coat. Rob flexed her hair skills and gave her two stitch braids going down her back.

 Rob flexed her hair skills and gave her two stitch braids going down her back

 Peaches held her arms out for Nika and she shook her head.

"You ruined it!"

"Ruined what?" I ask walking over with Peaches.

"My Little house!"

Nika threw the double ended dildo that I mistaken left in the tiny house on the floor in front of our feet. 4oe immediately grabbed it and ran off with it.

"4oe, No!"

I ran off chasing 4oe to get the sex toy and eventually caught him and took it away. It took a moment since his teeth really sinked into it. I wiped his mouth before tossing out the sex toy and washing my hands. Going back downstairs to join everyone, Nika was sitting on the counter still frowning her with arms crossed.

"Nika, we're sorry." Peaches said rubbing her thigh trying not to smile.

Nika was never a bratty Little so when she was Peaches and I actually enjoyed it. She was short and angry it just made her so cute.

"Nika, tell Mommy what you want to tell her." Rob said sipping her tea.

"I don't want a 'Sissy' or another 'Little' if you get another one, I will leave." Nika said sternly.

"Whoa, is this why you were mad at me? I'm sorry. I guess talking to Kelly made me skeptical that it would be a good thing but...I'm sorry that I doubted your wishes. I just wanted to make you happy." Peaches said rubbing Nika's knee.

"I am happy but not right now because you ruined my toy!"

"Aww, I did clean up in there. It's still good Bookie." I say with a smile.

"Not good, I wasn't involved!"

I chuckle as Peaches turned red and gently pressed my lips to Nika's before putting them to her ear.

"I'll make it up to you after work okay Bookie? Mama promises."

I went to kiss her neck and noticed gauze on it.

"What happened to your neck?" I ask looking at her and then Rob and Peaches.

"...Not now, I'm still grumpy!" Nika said quickly hopping off the counter.

Nika trotted over to Rob and put her arms around her.

"Daddy...I want to go out."

"Where do you want to go my Baby?"

"I want Mommy to take me to get a new stuffie, my nails done, lunch, and to see Mimi Tina."

"I'm sure Mommy will happy to do that for you, right Mommy?" Rob said looking at Peaches.

"Right! Anything you want Baby. Mommy wants to make up for making you feel sad."

Peaches hugged Nika and my alarm went off. I turned it off at my watch and went to grab me and Rob's breakfast and some coffee. Peaches help me pack my snack and pack 4oe a meal and his treats before we headed out. I kissed my Little grump on the lips quickly before pulling Peaches in and kissing her deeply. Rob kissed Peaches too before Nika hugged Rob and they shared a few pecks. I gave Nika her pacifier from the drawer where I put the clean ones and clipped it to her shirt before kissing the back of it. Taking 4oe, Rob and I left and headed to work.

--

I could update in a little if ya'll want it. 

Going forward going to just keep it light on the drama.

excuse all errors!

thoughts..comments??

--