Collar

Rob's POV:

We all ended up sleeping in and didn't have breakfast until 10. Mama Tina got a Doctor to come up and check on Solange who was too tired to come down for breakfast. The Doctor said she seemed to be stable but took blood to send into a lab. Solange told us that she got sick over vacation and couldn't shake it and had been just on a liquid diet and not eating much.

Coi thankfully made herself busy outside with Matthew who was chopping wood for the fireplace. Beyonce sat with her for a while alone and I went to check on everyone else. My Mom, Mama Holly, and Mama Tina were going outside to take pictures and check out the other part of the ski resort that was more touristy with the knick knacks and the communal lodge.

Suga was sitting with Nika at the table feeding her. Our Baby barely wanted to get up this morning and had a very slow start. I think hearing Coi talking and seeing her in the house just put her in a mood. I walked over and gave Suga a peck on the lips before taking Nika with me back to the basement. In the basement, I sat with Nika by the fireplace and turned on the TV. She snuggled into me and we started to watch a cartoon Christmas movie. I rubbed her shoulders and my fingers grazed her collar. I had collared my Baby in an intimate and private ceremony the night after birthday.

--

Flashback:

I sat in my office looking at the collars I had gotten for my Baby. I wanted her to have variety of choices to choose from. Ashing out my cigar the door opened and Peaches and Suga came in. They looked like they just fucked and I rolled my eyes. Damn Lesbians. I thought. Suga smiled at the collars on the desk and spoke.

"Ooooh these are cute! Which one are you giving her?"

"I'm going to let her pick but she'll keep them all probably. Do you want one?"

"No thank you. I don't need that type of security of our bond. My ring is enough." Suga said looking at her hand.

Peaches shook her head sitting on my lap and spoke.

"Security. You think so Suga?"

"Yeah, collars seem like something people need to feel secure as Subs and it makes it known that you are one. Discreetly or indiscreetly. Our Baby likes feeling secure so that seems like why she's pushing for one."

"Or she just wants one because Normani and Ariana have one." Peaches said picking up a pink silk collar from the desk.

"We talked about it for a while, I think she wants it because she wants to feel closer to me." I say rubbing the small of Peaches back.

"Really? She's the closest to you." Suga said walking over to my mini bar.

"Yes and No but she's truly close to her Mommy these days." I say with a smile before kissing the nape of Peaches neck.

"Awww, I'm jealous." Suga laughed before drinking from the wine glass she poured for herself. "Her little self love nursing so much but again, those honey supple breasts deserved to be suckled all day she's making them bigger. It's sexy."

"Don't be jealous Meg, she likes sucking on them big juicy breasts of yours too. Now if only we can get some milk to come out, she'd really love it."

"Nooo...I'd feel bad that I wouldn't have the time to let her suckle like she wants. Plus my nipples are pierced, how is that going to work."

"You'd have to take it out."

"Yeah, Hard pass. I'm going to get dinner started." Suga said leaving out.