Just One Night 1

Nicki's POV:

I walked Diamonte over to the elevator and we went down to the basement. In the basement, I turned on the theatre TV and we sat on the wrap around cinema style seats. Diamonte sat next to me and looked around before quietly sighing.

"What's the matter Di?"

"Nothing Nic, I'm just going through something."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I do but please don't judge me."

"Never."

"First let me say, I'm so happy for you and your wives and they are awesome. But I've been hiding something from you. I love you. I've loved you since we're in high school and we first met in English class and that jerk hit and I busted his nose. I just wanted to protect this pretty girl and then when we got to know each other I fell in love. It was the reason Lauren and I would get into it. I knew that bitch wasn't for you and she was manipulative. But I'm not trying to take you from your wives but I just wanted to just tell you this and maybe ask if you'd have the same feelings? And if not could you indulge me with one thing to close this chapter in my life. Have sex with me just once? If you aren't comfortable with it being just you, they can join us as well."

Diamonte finished and I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel or what to say. Diamonte's phone chimed and she looked at it before jumping up.

"Shit! I have to get to the studio. But think about it Nic, I'll see you tomorrow for the fun! Love you."

Diamonte leaned over and pecked on the lips sweetly before going up the elevator and leaving. I sat idly looking at NetFlix menu screen that was up until Rob rubbing my shoulder broke me out of my fog.

"Baby, you've been down here for an hour. Are you okay?"

"...I'm confused." I reply quietly.

"About?"

"Diamonte...she loves me...but doesn't want to steal me away just have sex with me. One night to help her get over me. I didn't even know she looked at me like that." I reply breaking into tears at the impossible situation I was now in.

Rob sat next to me and put me in her lap and held me.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to Nicki. You can say 'No'."

"Yeah and then risk losing the last of a friend."

"Do you think that Diamonte would stop being your friend if you said 'No'?"

"Wouldn't you? If she didn't want to ruin our friendship, she would have just let the feelings go."

"Or she wanted to tell you so she could get it off her chest. I would assume she knew the risk of you ending the friendship but wanted to come clean. However, if you don't have to do anything you want to do Nicki. You don't have to have sex to please someone and I've told you that even with us. Consent, you have a choice."

"I want Beyonce." I reply into her shoulder.

Rob nodded and pulled out her phone and texted. Soon Beyonce came downstairs and sat with us. I climbed into her lap and held her and Rob went upstairs.

"I'm so confused."

"Want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fighting my urge to be 'Little' to avoid it. Diamonte confessed she loved me and wants to sleep with me just once so she can stop wanting me so bad. If this was high school I would have done it and probably even been her girlfriend but I'm married and I don't see myself cheating to oblige her or me. Secretly I've have feelings for Diamonte but I let it go and I now love you, Rob, and Megan. I'm still working on being openly intimate with you. How can I give her what she wants? It's so cruel to break her heart but I can't break you guys heart."

"Nic, If you want to sleep with Diamonte, I don't see a problem with it she gets tested and you both agree it goes no further than the one night. Rob would probably echo this sentiment. When Megan first got married to us she still had a little girlfriend on a side for about six months. She had to work her way through her feelings and feel secure to us to not need that anymore. If you want to have sex with Diamonte on your own and not because of trying to please her then we'll all talk and work it out. But if you don't then we'll help you talk to her."

"I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't want to even think about this right now."

I push the recline button on the chair and lay us flat back and turned on a movie and pull down Beyonce's tank top. I wasn't going into my headspace but a warm tittie and some noise is all I needed to not think right now.

--

What ya'll think? Should Nic and Diamonte have 1 night?

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--