The Punishment 1

*short update, crazy busy*

Rob's POV:

Turning the shower on full blast and warm, my little brat laid down in the middle of the rainfall defeated, sore, and swollen. I worked her little body over for hours and was very pleased with the progress we were making. Joining her, I kneeled down and lifted her head a little and pressed my lips against hers. Swiping my tongue against them for access, I connected my tongue with hers and started to french kiss her deeply. Truly, I was surprised she even kissed me back. Making out with her for a moment, I enjoyed the ending to a fruitful session before stopping and pecking her lips and speaking.

"Daddy loves her good girl and her brat."

--

Flashback: A few hours earlier.

Finally getting home, I told Nika to come with me. We went upstairs and she watched as I took off my dress shirt and slacks putting them in the dry-cleaning bin. She trailed behind me as I went into the bathroom. I quickly undressed her and checked that she still had her plug as I washed us both in the shower. I dried her off before putting us in robes and walking her down to the playroom.

In the playroom, I adjusted the heat to make it warmer before leading Nika over to the wooden bench that ran against the wall. Making her get on her hands and knees facing away from me on the bench. I sat and admired the view. I turned on some sexy R&B and told Nika to bounce that ass. She started to twerk and I grabbed the oil squirt bottle on the shelf and started to douse her with it. Soon she was covered in oil and I was ready to begin.

Carefully, I pulled out the plug and put it in the 'used' toy bucket that was full of hot water and soap to wash later. I kneeled and watched Onika get nervous, I gliding my hands down her back to her shoulders I placed her face against the mat I had running along the floor infront of the bench. After quickly securing on a condom and generously lubing it, I spread her cheeks and started to penetrate her ass. The plug did a good job of making it easy and I went in about half way before stopping to gauge Nika's comfortability. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip so I spoke.

"What's the safe word?"

"...Starfruit."

"Good, now, let's fix this bratty attitude of yours."

I slapped Nika's ass and finished filling her up. I decided to not to be cruel and took it slow before picking up the pace. Nika whined and I pulled out. Discarding the condom and washing my hands, I grabbed the rope from the bench. I grabbed the spreader bar and drug it over to the center of the floor. I put both down and went back to help Nika up. Taking her to the center of the room, I adjusted the mat that was there and told Nika to get on her knees. She did and I tied Nika's wrists together and pulled them over her head and tied them to the rope loop that was hanging from the ceiling. I put the velvet covered spreader bar between her ankles knees before securing it to the floor via special grooves on the floor. Using a two wide leather straps, I strapped her ankles down to o-rings on the floor. I grabbed the toy I was going to use and fixed it on the spreader bar before adjusting it. Finally, I grabbed a silk scarf and covered her eyes.

Getting up I hit the button and the hum of the vibrator began to fill the room. Nika quietly moaned and I leaned over and cupped her face and kissed her deeply. Lightly pulling her pierced nipples, I kneeled over her and started to kiss on her ear before getting up. I grabbed the whip from the wall and wound up and started to crack it against her fat ass. Nika whined and tried to move but she couldn't. I whipped her ass until it was red and it pleased me to see it. The vibrator was doing it's job and a pool of juices and sweat was underneath her.

I was hungry so I walked out and closed the door, smirking. I turned on my phone that was letting me see the playroom and hear in case she called out the safe word but Nika was so aroused she only was moaning and jittering when she was brought to an orgasm. 

Finishing dinner, I heard a loud moan from my office. I washed my plate and quickly shook my head at the idea that Suga and Peaches were fucking in my office. But, low and behold Peaches was laid out on my couch and Suga was on her knees with her Peaches' whole pussy in her mouth. 

"Ya'll know, you're not supposed to be in here." I growl lowly. "All my girls acting up huh? I got something for you too."

--

excuse all errors.

thoughts/comments?

more later.... :) in a few hours

--