Halloween 1

*sorry, I have to break this up to 2 chptrs but I want to really get into somethings.* pics at the end.

-

Peaches POV:

Nika's screaming scared me half too death as I ran out of the kitchen and up to the bedrooms. In her room, Suga was talking to Rob fast who had ran in a few seconds before I did. Through everyone talking at once, I learned Nika fell victim to a prank meant for me. I was not amused. I was annoyed because I told Suga to knock it off because she'd been getting me and Robyn all month. Rob sat and put Nika on her knee and rubbed her back. I shook my head at Suga in disappointment and she pouted and said that Nika wasn't the target.

Rob sighed and spoke firmly.

"Baby, What should Mama's punishment be?"

Nika looked surprised and shook her head.

"Don't hurt Mama." Nika said quietly.

"She's been warned and you need to choose. Now comes the part in our relationship where you get this type of a choice."

Nika looked away and I went over and told Nika that it was okay and Rob wasn't going to hurt Suga too badly. Nika rubbed her eyes and said 'three spanks'. Rob nodded and kissed her cheek and left with Suga telling her later she was 'going to get it'.

Nika fell on her bed into her pillow and saw that she was still in her Hello kitty tank top and pink thong. I bit my lip at the beautiful body in front of me and wanted to spread her legs and make me beg me to stop. I sat next to her and rubbed her lower back and glanced at her reaction. She had closed her eyes and was quietly sucking her pinky. It was cute since I told her to not suck her thumb because I didn't want it mess with her teeth.

I laid next to her and ran my fingers through her fresh curls. We got our hair done this morning for the party and was actually about to leave before Nika got pranked. I kissed her the back of her neck and spoke quietly.

"I love you so much Baby."

Nika rolled over and smiled looking at me with slightly red eyes. I rubbed her cheek before leaning forward and pecking her on the lips. My phone alarm went off and I heard Suga in the hall saying that she was heading out to the hotel. Rob popped in and said Mel was here and that her and Suga were going to leave and asked me to get mine and Nika's stuff together so we can go too. Nika and I got up and I quickly grabbed our stuff that I had packed already before going to change into a shirt and jeans.

I looked up and saw Nika taking one of Rob's white dress shirts from her closet and leave out. I followed and we went downstairs and left with Rob. Nika took a nap during the ride so I took the chance to talk to Rob until we got to the hotel.

Suga went straight to get her makeup done and Rob took Nika up to our room to finish her nap and I went to get us lunch. Coming back, Mel called dibs on half Rob's sandwich and I laughed telling her that I had got her one and she took Suga's to her. Rob and I ate together before taking a shower together. To my surprise, Rob didn't try again and I was left horny. I was already wanting to fuck Nika and now Rob. I had some wine and tried to push the feelings away while we all got ready for the party. Nika after a long bath was still in a cute white and red bra and thong along with a cute pink wig, our wig guy Tae did. Rob and I were dressed not to long after and she looked cool as a zombie Chola and I was Donna Summers. Suga came in smiling saying everyone was here and looked great dressed as the cat from Alice in Wonderland. Her tail was particularly cute and Rob made a comment that it should have been a but plug holding it up and I almost creamed my panties at the thought. I was fanning myself as Rob asked Nika why she wasn't in her costume. Nika got up and got the shirt she took from Rob's closet and put it on, leaving it open.