B's Day

Rob's POV:

Three and a half weeks passed and I was out of danger. Nicki was doing a little better with a new change of scripts from Dr. Aiko and was at least able to sleep a little better. She was quiet in her headspace and out of it. Peaches, Suga and I just took turns cuddling with her and watching TV since she didn't have the energy for much of anything else and we couldn't leave the safe house. I actually felt bad that I was getting some good ass naps with Nika since she was like a human weighted blanket. Ten minutes of cuddling and I was out like a light.

We've been in Africa for a week and had four days and nights in a resort in Ghana and were now in our other tourist spot of Morocco before we would depart for Barbados tomorrow afternoon. Suga had mentioned wanting to go to Marrakesh a while ago, so I was happy I was able to make her happy too and keep with the theme of Peaches birthday trip. Her actual birthday was today and I was telling the staff what I wanted brought into the suite for the birthday girl. I had Suga take Peaches out to the spa for a full massage package for both of them since they spent all day yesterday doing camel rides and were complaining of being sore. Nika was freaked out by the camels and decided to just ride quads along side them for an hour before we had to turn them in. We spent the remaining time while they were out, looking at the shops and back in the room cooling off. It was funny, Nicki and I were more of a lazy vacation person where we'd do one or two activities then we wanted to sleep or chill in the pool whereas Peaches and Suga wanted to do all the activities and stuff places had to offer.

I looked over at Nika who was finishing up tying the last of the gold foil circle balloons to a chair arm. I walked over and put my hand on top of hers and rubbed it. She looked at me and spoke quietly.

"Think she'll like it?"

"I think she'll be ecstatic. You did a nice job decorating the room too."

"Good, I want it to be perfect for her." Nicki again replied quietly adjusting some ribbons.

There was a knock on the door, and I walked over and opened it for the wine I ordered and the maid that was coming to clean up. Nicki went to the bathroom, and I went to wait for her in the second master bedroom. I was sitting on the bed looking out at the nice view when Nicki finally came out. She had taken off her tights and was in her panties and t-shirt. I held my arms out for her she walked into them and I wrapped them around her waist. I savored her sweet body oil and started to trail my fingers against her spine before pulling her into my lap.

Putting my finger under Nicki's chin I tilted her face up a little so I could look at her pretty eyes before leaning forward and giving her a light kiss on the lips. I waited to see if she was receptive, and she leaned forward and kissed me back lightly. I started to trail kisses around her neck as I turned and put her on the bed and started to trail the kisses lower and lower. Nicki was quiet outside of her breathing and very quiet moans as I started to kiss and lick on her wet pussy. I did something new with my tongue and her thighs literally locked me in place and she orgasmed. I smiled internally now knowing her secret spot and dropped my shorts. Sliding in like butter I went back to giving my love hickies as I slowly fucked her. I pulled out after a few strokes as she orgasmed again. I pulled out and put her on her stomach admiring her ass. I started to toy with her asshole carefully watching her reaction before wetting a finger and going in a little. Tolerating it, I decided it time to start her training. I got up and went to wash my hands before going to my suitcase and getting out the special kit I brought her. I took it over and showed it to her, explained to her what it was, and she agreed to try it. I pulled out the smallest one and lubed it before sliding back into her pussy again and fucking her until I was ready to nut. I pulled out and pressed myself into her asshole. I wasn't going to penetrate too much but just slightly to release my seeds in her ass. She gasped and moaned quietly as I nutted in her ass. I pulled away and carefully put the anal plug it in place. The cute pink glitter heart on the back looked so cute and disappeared nicely as I let her ass cheeks go. I leaned forward putting my lips on her ear and whispered.