Thanksgiving

Suga's POV:

I woke up around 6:30 to Nika lying on me sucking her pacifier. She was awake and looked like she hadn't slept all night. I helped her up and we got freshened up and I walked with her down to the kitchen. I prepped the ovens on and gave Nika her medication and some juice before starting breakfast. Mama Tina came downstairs and thanked me for making breakfast before sitting with Nika and talking with her. She went into her china cabinet and brought a small box over to Nika. Nika opened it and gasped. Inside, was beautiful pearl bracelet like the one she gave me, Rob, and Peaches at our weddings. She told Nika that she brought it for her wedding but had misplaced it due to sickness and finally found it again. She kissed Nika's cheek and told her that she loved her and was happy that she was apart of our family. We all dropped some tears as Peaches and Rob came down.

I plated breakfast and we all ate with the exception of Nika who went to lie down on the couch. Checking our streets, we were thankful that it was clear and Rob suggested we go home to change and come back later. Tina asked if we'd help set the table before we left and to come back an hour before dinner with some cookies from the bakery by our house. I looked at Peaches who said 'yes' and finished my coffee. Rob did the dishes and Peaches went to lie down with Nika. I helped prep the oven and we checked on the turkey breasts I put in this morning and put in the rest of the food to stay warm. We set the table and left. In the truck, I was ready to nap again and was reclined in the front seat looking at Peaches curled up with Nika who was latched onto her sleeping. Rob rubbing my thigh soon put me out.

Peaches putting light kisses on my neck woke me up in our driveway. She smiled at me and kissed my lips before biting them.

"I love you Megan."

"I love you too Beyonce. You doing okay?"

"Yes, just a little stressed with the Solange thing. I get it, it's so hard finding a good partner and even crazy hard to find a decent Little. We're so lucky that we have Nicki. She's perfect Rob, everything we ever wanted in a Little."

"I know, I love our Bookie so much. But, Coi just seems manipulative to me. I don't like it."

"Me either, I feel bad for Solange."

"Me too. Let's get in before Rob eats half of those cookies."

We laugh as Peaches helped me out of the truck. Inside, Rob was having a cookie with Mel who was sitting at the table with Nika on her lap.

"Mel, when did you get here?"

"Last night, I was heading home, and that storm made me turn around. It was nice having the place all to myself. Ya'll's left overs were yummy. Anyways, when are we going to Mama T's house for dinner? I'm ready to eat back."

"I bet you are Mel, and it'll be a few hours but we did bring some lunch home and some brownies." Peaches said getting some water.

Rob went to shower and Mel and Nika sat on the couch watching TV while Peaches and I went to sit in the hot tub with some wine to relax.

--

Nika's POV:

Aunty Mel watched TV with me for a while before she fell asleep. I went to the bathroom and went to my room. In my room, I called my Mom and we talked for awhile before I got a message from an unlisted number in my phone. The message was clips from when Shadow illegally recorded me. My heart stopped, as I got a few more messages and saw that who this was sent the clips to my Dad and family. I got a message that Rihmeek got all the footage and even a video from him jacking off to my shower clips and nutting on the screen. I threw my phone retching and running to the bathroom. After sitting in the bathroom for a while, Mommy came in to check on me. She was concerned about me and made a fuss over me getting sick. I brushed my teeth, and she helped me get ready for dinner. I didn't feel like doing much so I was happy that she did everything for me. She dressed in a cute outfit and my all white Vans. She looked nice in her blue crop top hoodie and saw me eyeing her and smiled and spoke.