14.

Alani Marie Castillo.
Oakland,CA.

What is Wesley's sister doing here? [Chaney in MM]

As soon as my eyes laid on her, she smiled and waved at me. I was surprised to see her here because for 1, I obviously broke up with her older brother. Secondly, we barely got along. She always thought I was a gold digger and I didn't waste my time trying to prove anything to her.

Anyways, let's act like we didn't see her.

"Well, first and foremost, I want to thank everyone for coming out to support L'Agence tonight. It really means a lot that you all are here, my family from Charlotte, friends and colleagues from all over. Thank you for support, I appreciate it." I said, earning an applause from the crowd.

"I want to especially thank my mother, Angelique for inspiring me to become a designer. As a black single mother, she worked 3 jobs to put food on the table and dressmaking was one of them. I watched my mom sit in front of a sowing machine all the time and i immediately took interest. So by the age of 16, I was making clothes for my aunts, uncles and cousins. Your welcome by the way." I said making the crowd erupt in laughter.

"But, umm. I just want to give my mom her flowers. She was the parent that stepped up and gave Camila and I the best life possible. All on her own, so thank you mommy." I started clapping, egging the crowd to do the same.

"My sister, Camila, thank you for your continuous support. Even though, you bullied me most of the time and called it character building. Thank you for giving me 2 beautiful nephews and teaching me the importance of family. Terrence, Cam and Kross, I love y'all." They nodded in my direction.

"We love you too, Aunty." Kross yelled, in this cute baby voice.

"My manager Dorian, Gia and Tiana for helping me plan this whole thing, the whole L'Agence team, y'all are the real MVPs. Literally none of this would be possible without any of you. Thank you for trusting my vision and allowing me to bring this to fruition. Give yourselves a round of applause."

I looked over the crowd and saw all the proud faces staring at me. The love I'm receiving tonight is honestly overwhelming but I'm grateful nonetheless.

"And lastly, I wanna thank my best friend Wardell or Steph as you all know him." I said, and his head snapped in my direction.

"Not a a lot of people know this, but I was his best friend before Klay Thompson was his splash brother." I joked. "He was the first person to see my designs actually. I made him a pair of shorts one day and they were ugly ass hell but he still wore them, so you're a real one for that... He helped me see my potential when I was unsure about my abilities. He always radiates this positive energy that motivates you to want more out of life, and I thank you for that. I'm really happy we reconnected again." I winked then held my champagne glass up to make a toast. "So let's toast to new beginnings and getting more money, baby. I love y'all and once again, thanks for your support."I took a sip of the sparkling liquor.

The mention of my friendship with Wardell might come as a surprise to the world but I don't really care. It's time they knew about it anyways.

"That was amazing sweetie. I'm so proud of you." My mom hugged me as soon I got off the stage.

"You did great up there, Ally." Wardell patted my shoulder and I smiled like a lovesick teenager.