19.

Wardell Stephen Curry.
Oakland, CA.

We lost to the Raptors in Toronto. Klay tore his ACL. After he went down, I knew we weren't winning another ring.

The flight back home was as quiet as ever. This loss was worst than the 2016 Finals. Most of our key roster members were injured, that's was a bad way to go out.

But we move.

As soon as we touched down in the Bay, I just wanted to be in the one place that brings me comfort during time like this.

Ally's house. It's late but I'm sure she's awake. And if not, I don't mind putting her back to sleep after what I'm aching to do.

The drive to her house felt longer than usual but I made it nonetheless. Alani gave me a copy of her keys a few weeks ago. They come in handy for times when I need her most.

"Honey, I'm home!" I announced upon my entry.

The house was quiet.

I walked upstairs to her bedroom and heard So Anxious by Ginuwine playing faintly in the background.

Alani was sitting on her bed in an oversized t-shirt, scrolling on her iPad. Her skin was glistening, hair wet, and her room smelling like vanilla.

The vibe was just right.

"Hey, babygirl." Alani's eyes lit up as soon as she saw me standing in the doorway.

"You're back so soon?"

I nodded and sat beside her on the bed.

"Couldn't be in that city any longer." I shook my head.

"My poor baby." She leaned in and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay?" She pulled away to examine my face.

I gave her a reassuring smile before I slowly smashed our lips together. She was taken aback at first but slowly started to ease into it. A moan escaped her lips as my tongue entered her mouth.

Alani's hands found themselves tugging on the bottom of shirt. "I need this gone, you have way too many clothes on."

I chuckled and pulled my shirt off my body.

"That's better." She bit her lip.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Is this your show or mine?"

She shook her head no. "So just lay back and let me satisfy you, okay." I pulled the oversized shirt off her body. "No panties?" I raised an eyebrow at her already naked body.

With that, I pinned her hands above her head and went to work on her neck.

"Wardell..." Alani moaned when I sucked on that spot on her neck.

She continued to moan erotically as I slid down and kissed along the valley of her breasts. Alani's breath hitches as I took her nipple into my mouth. I kissed a trail from her stomach down to her thighs.

"Shit!" She hissed as I lightly bit down on her inner thigh.

That's enough teasing, I think she's ready.