16.

Alani Marie Castillo.
Oakland, CA.

The time read 04:38 on my clock when I was awakened by Wardell's constant shifting. It's like he just couldn't get comfortable. I know he's stress and all but damn.

I knew I should've had him sleep on the couch.

As I laid wide awake, I thought about what happened last night. The restraint it took to reject him, I still don't know how I did it. I don't want any lines to be blurred in this 'friendship' of ours since we kissed already. But Wardell is still Wardell man, he's just irresistible.

This man is literally the epitome of sex on legs.

I always knew he was hot, but he was on a different level now. He obviously works on his body, he's stronger, arms are bigger, shoulders are wider.

I've been needing a place to rest my ankles on now that I think about it.

I brush the dirty thoughts to the back of my head and attempt to fall back asleep until an erotic moan flew from Wardell's mouth.

The fuck?

I turned my lamp on and saw his face all flushed, his chest heaving up and down.

I know he's not having a wet dream right now.

In my fucking bed???

He better be dreaming about me or we're gonna have some serious problems.

I flinched as he moaned and turned to lay on his back. It was weird to watch him like this because he was asleep and secondly, because his moans sound so sexy.

Chills run through my body as his hand gently grazed my thigh. Once again, I was frozen.

I was torn between respecting him and wanting to jump his bones right there.

After about a minute of contemplating, I just said 'fuck it' and slowly peeled the covers off of his body.

My eyes immediately darted to the imprint that was tainting his basketball shorts. How can one man be so adorable and absolutely sexy at the same time? God has favourites fr.

I wasted no time and reached for the waistband of his shorts and released the beast from its cage.

It was beautiful just like the rest of him, no surprise there.

I placed my hands on his thighs and before I knew it, I was on my knees in front of him. I wrapped my hand around the base and licked at his tip, sending shivers through his body. I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked on his veiny shaft. He felt so perfect in my mouth.

With the eliciting sound of Wardell's groans, I reached down between my now naked half and rubbed my clit to match the speed his dick filled my throat with.

His toes curled everytime his tip hit the back of my throat and I was loving every second of it. I looked up at Wardell and his eyes suddenly snapped open. He look startled at first but his facial expressions changed once he noticed what I was doing. He let out a string of curse words as he slightly sat up to get a better view.