20.

Wardell Stephen Curry.
Los Angeles, CA.

I've been in LA with my family for the past 2 weeks celebrating my kids birthdays since their birthdays were days apart from each other. Ayesha couldn't come home yet so we all flew out here to spend some time together as a family. Seth was here with his wife Callie and their daughters, Sydel was here with her husband Damion as well. And of course my parents are here too.

Right now, I was getting ready to go to Disneyland for Riley's birthday.

I haven't really had time to think about the whole Alani/ Ayesha dilemma but I know for sure I don't want to hurt either of them. I love them both too much. So I need to make a decision quickly. One that's best for everyone.

One would think having two women by your side is great but in actuality, it was pretty stressful.

"Stephen, can we talk?" Ayesha walks into the room.

We haven't really spoken about us since I've been out here. I've been high key trying to avoid this conversation.

"Are we just not going to talk about what happened?" She asks.

"You wanna do this now?"

"Yes. You don't talk to me unless it's about the kids so tell what you wanna do!"

"I don't have time for this."

"You're right. Let's just get over this. I don't even remember what we we're fighting about in the first place." She added.

Of course she doesn't.

"Fine." I agreed because I can't keep fighting over this shit. She's not going to see my point of view anyway.

"Now that that's settled, I was thinking we should go to Lake Tahoe for our anniversary. Maybe some alone time will do us good." She suggests. "We could go next week."

"Try to reschedule it. It's Alani's birthday next week."

I have something special planned for that day.

"It's our anniversary and you're worried about Alani's birthday." Ayesha scoffs. "She has other friends, Stephen. I'm sure they'll make her day special."

"She's been supporting me while you were here doing God knows what, so forgive me for wanting to do something nice for her."

"You're never gonna get over it are you?"

"I guess not." I shrugged. "You weren't there when I needed you most."

She still doesn't understand why I'm mad at her. She couldn't even be there for me during my lowest moment.

"You should've stayed in Oakland if you're gonna be like this the whole trip."

"Maybe, I should've. You stress me out too much anyways." I muttered.

I left out the room to make sure everyone was ready.

"You okay?" Sydel asked me. I just nodded.