A newly colorful world 💙

(M/n👇)

I never really believed in that soulmate bull shit

I never really believed in that soulmate bull shit. Like how are you just gonna touch someone then your whole world lights up. I just don't think that believe. I think it just happens at random and someone started it as like a trend or something.

Anyway me and my buddies decided to go search the sewers today. So I got ready in one of my old hoodies and grabbed my gear. They where already outside. I went out of my house and we headed down an alley way then down a man hole.

We all just kinda wandered a bit. Some how I got lost from the group. Just my luck. I sighed out loud and looked around.

I heard some noises by me but I just brushed them off. Then they kept getting closer. I decided to confront the noise. I turned around with my flash light.

"Hello!?" I looked around seeing the shadows move. Luckily I'm trained in the arts of a ninja so I know a bunch of their moves. I decided to play their little game.

I turned off my flashlight and moved around silently. I found one of the people and snuck up behind him. I touched his shoulder, suddenly I could see a lot more shades? He jumped and fell backwards onto the ground.

I shined my flash light on him. I could see color? "Y-your green?" He backed up.

I just spun in a circle taking in the colors. "Huh I guess what they say is true...." I turned and saw he was starting to leave. "Wait! Come back!" I chased after him.

I jumped and tackled him. I ended up ontop of him, pinning him to the ground. I realized how close we where and started blushing. "S-sorry."

I got up and helped him up aswell. "I'm m/n, how about you?" He was a blushing mess but got the words out. "I'm Leo."

"Sooo I guess we are soulmates?" He nodded and chuckled alittle. Well that was adorable. I heard my name being called and saw his panic.

I gave him my phone number quickly. "I haft to go bye, text me later mk?" I then ran off. I was reunited with my friends and we headed back home.

Once I was home I ate dinner and had gotten a text from Leo. He had invited me over so we could get to know each other. I got my back pack and told my Madre I was staying at a friend's house.

I crawled back down the hole and in to where we met. Turns out he was waiting there for me. I decided to scare him. I hid in the shadows and quietly got close.

Then I jumped onto his back. "BOO!" He jumped and threw me over his shoulder. I landed on my back and started coughing.

"I AM SO SORRY!" He helped me up but I just kept laughing. "Don't worry about it, it was my fault." He let out a breath as I patted his head.

"Shall we go?" I agreed and let him lead the way. The rest of the night I got to meet his family. We had a huge pillow fight aswell.

We then ended up falling asleep together too true crime documentaries.