Neko Shape shifter💜

(m/n👇)

I running around in New York while in my cat form

I running around in New York while in my cat form. There where a couple of dogs chasing me. I would turn into my neko form but there's to many goddamn people! I slid around a corner.

However the concrete still had puddles from yesterday's storm. I slid and fell down a man hole. I tore up my leg on the way down and yowled out in pain. I saw a softshell turtle turn the corner.

Crap I was stuck. I can't turn back that would be weird! He picked me up and looked at me. "Huh seems like you got yourself pretty bad. Let me help."

He then took me back to this lab place and bandaged up my leg. Wait- is this kidnapping? Maybe but he did help me so I guess I'm ok with it. He set me on what I assume is his bed in his room then left.

I decided to turn into my neko form while he was gone. "Ahh what am I gonna do now!?" I heard footsteps coming my way and turned back into a cat. I pretended I was sleeping and lifted my head up.

There was now a red-eared slider turtle in the room. He wore a blue bandana and seemed to look around suspiciously. "NARDO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I know that voice it's the one of the guy who is helping me.

This must be his brother or something. I hoped off the bed and hissed at him. He freaked out in surprise and ended up falling back and out of the room. "AHHH DONNIE THERE IS A RABID CAT IN YOUR ROOM!"

I saw who I assume is Donnie then round the corner. "One he's not rabid, two I'm taking care of him, leo." I climbed back onto the bed and curled up. Donnie ended up kicking Leo out of his room and petted me.

I gotta admit the turtle is pretty cute. His drawn on eyebrows tell me he has character aswell which is cool. He then left. I decided to follow him out of sheer boredom honestly.

He had ended up going back to his lab.  He sat in a chair seeming to decide what he wants to work on. It was between a self cleaning tooth pick and a something statue of himself. "Ofcourse I'm going to pick myself!"

He grabbed the head and got to work. I explored around the lab alittle. There was what I assume are battle/regular shells. Then there was this titanium staff?

I don't know best not to question probably. I walked around a bit more kinda wobbling due to my new bandage. The lab was cool, pretty big aswell. It had a lot of gadgets and tools, aswell as mother board's.

"Here kitty where did you go?" I heard him call out to me so I decided to meet him half way. "Mreow." He saw me and picked me up.

We then went to his room and went to bed.

It went like that for the past two weeks. They all know I atleast exist now and like to search for me ever now and then. Except Leo he still kinda has a grudge on me. Look it's not my fault he was doing something stupid.

Anyway I wanted some food so I turned into my neko form and looked outside real quick. It didn't seem like they where home so I walked out and got a slice of pizza. I scrolled through my phone while eating not realizing they where right Infront of me. I glanced up and saw all four of them.

"Ah shit- heyyyyyyy hahaha.." Leo brought out his sword and stuck it to my neck. I gently took the tip of the sword and moved it. "I'm m/n yk the cat that has been with you this whole time."

Donnie gave me a look of I don't believe you. I sighed and put down my phone and pizza. I then turned back into my cat form and walked over to Donnie. He picked me up to examine me then I turned back. "See?"

A blush seemed to creep onto his face. "Also Donnie you are very cute." I smiled and patted his head. He seemed to break or not understand all this so he kinda just had this paused face-.

"I- thank you m/n." I gave him a grin as my tail wagged. Mikey seemed intrigued by it and watched it back and forth. "Mikey stop starring at my tail please."

He shook his head and came back to reality. "Sorry m/n I went into a trance like state." I gave him a thumbs up and cuddled up against Donnie. He just held me and turned more red.

Soon I started purring. I could feel his body relax as he took me to the couch and sat down with me. It was nice. "Mmm Donnie I know this is soon but I've grown like a huge crush on you..do you like me back?"

He didn't talk for a minute which freaked me out. However he didn't push me away in disgust either. "You know m/n yeah I do like you back, are you sure you can handle me tho?" I moved to where I could lift my head and face him.

I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm pretty sure." We both smiled and went back to cuddling.

That's how me and Donnie became boyfriends. Also yes my leg is fine now.