Repo has a son!? ♥️

(m/n👇this time the art was mine just for this one tho.)

I was chillin' with the cat when I heard my dad talkin' outside

I was chillin' with the cat when I heard my dad talkin' outside. I just figured it was another mutant client or whatever. So I brushed it off like normal. However this voice seemed to draw me to wanting to see the face with it.

So I got my gay ass up and out of the cats cage. I crawled my way back through the bus windshield into my room which is in the bus and out the back doors. I followed the voices and climbed some of the cars. Mostly because dad yells at me whenever I interrupt his business meetings or whatever.

Honestly tho sense mom left us he's gotten a lot better which is good. I look down and see four turtles with masks. The bigger one whose voice drew me in is red, then there's a blue, orange, and purple. Although I wasn't paying much attention to them.

The red for some reason had caught my eye. He had spikes and was wearing some nice casual clothing although it was ripped from his shell. My dad was in his pose where his arms where crossed and head tilted up so it means he was probably dragging them into something. Don't get me wrong I love my dad tons but sometimes he does some stupid shit.

I decided against my good judgement and slid down the cars right next to my dad. "Hey dad." Everyone's jaws dropped as my dad just looked at me. "What do you need m/n I'm busy."

I shrugged and leaned against air crossing my arms. "The red one seemed interesting." The blue and orange got a smug look on their faces but the purple just went to his phone unamused. How ever the soft giant put his red mask to shame with blush littering his cheeks.

"M/n son this is not the time to be boyfriend hunting I got serious business with these guys!" I sit up and shug again. "Alright alright." I began to walk away but turned around on my heal really quick. "See ya cupcake." I smirked as the other three turtles made fun of the older one while I walked away.

I decided to go back to my room and play on my drum set. I decided to work on a new song for my band I built up. Even tho I only have about three friends we are all pretty content with eachother. I looked at the time and noticed they would be coming over soon so I decided to clean up a bit.

(A/n: this is their names in order of the pictures from top to bottom. Oscar, Mia, Ollie)

 Oscar, Mia, Ollie)

We got ready Oscar on guitar, Mia singing, me on drums, and Ollie on keyboard

We got ready Oscar on guitar, Mia singing, me on drums, and Ollie on keyboard. We where doing pretty well till I heard a clang and crash then finally a thud. I turn my head and smirk. "Well hi there cupcake!"

He turned bright red again and fiddled with his thumbs. I get up off my stool as my friends shoot me the 'you should totally hook up with him' glances. He then reached out the back door and grabbed something thrusting it towards me. I look to see he is holding a small (well compared to him) teddy bear.

"Aww thanks cupcake." I gently took it from him and set it on my bed. I face back towards him. "Ha ha your welcome, I'm Raphael by the way." He seemed so nervous and flustered it was so adorable!

"Well Raphael would you like to stay over?" I crossed my arms and sort of shifted my weight. "Sure!" I smiled this is the first time I've felt like this in awhile. "Hey Ollie, Oscar we gotta go meet up with your partners right about now remember?" She did the up and down eyebrow thing with a smug look as they both agreed.

I rolled my eyes as we said bye to eachother. Once the left I turned on my fairy lights and shut the back doors. "Wanna watch a movie and cuddle if your cool with that?" He nodded and held a pillow. He's like a small guy in a big body.

I lay against him trying out some pockey. What if I messed with him playing a game~? I turn to look at him and move to his lap. "Wanna play a game cupcake?"

He smiled sweetly. "Sure what game?" I picked up the box. "Alright so we are gonna play pockey which is like a game of chicken we each get an end of the stick and whoever pulls away first looses." He nodded and shifted his wait.

I grabbed a stick from the box. "Do you want the strawberry end or bread?" He thought about it for a moment. "Bread end please."

I chuckled alittle and put the strawberry side in my mouth. He put the other end in his mouth and we both started taking small bites. He however pulled away first. I booped his nose teasingly. "I win that round~"

We keep going with me in the lead. Both of us getting more confident. His hands rapped around my waist which sent goose bumps up my entire body. I leaned closer to him and lifted his chin. Neither of us pulling away this time our lips touching ever so slightly.

He pulls me closer wanting me to be closer so he can kiss me more passionately. We both fight for dominance. However I end up winning. We finally separate for air still being close to eachother's touch.

"So how bout it cupcake wanna be mine so we can do this more often~?" He went back to his normal easily flustered self. I started laughing because all he could do was muster up a small peep and nod. I kissed him once more and we both cuddled going to bed for the night.

ROTTMNT x male y/nOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara