Under the sea💜

(m/n👇)

I swam across the bottom floor of the Erie canal surrounding the City of New York

I swam across the bottom floor of the Erie canal surrounding the City of New York. The water isn't the cleanest but atleast I can blend in. I like to stay away from people during the day then wander the city at night. It hurts to change from gills to lungs but I've gotten used to it already.

I checked the sky and saw it was pitch black. I got up to the surface and went to land. I wandered through alleys. I then saw little robots with feet. They where so cute, probably about 3inchee tall maybe?

I picked one up and started messing with it's mechanics. It must have been made by a kid who is above average. I went through the parts and decided I could make it my new friend. I rummaged around parts of the alley looking for tools and scraps but found none.

So I decided to try out in the sewers. I climbed down the ladder. Which I almost slipped down more than once. I slithered around with the boy in my arms while using my upper ones to look around.

"Hmmm what should I call you?" It beeped at me and moved it's mouth. I smiled. "I'ma name you beep."

I saw a giant opening with some spare parts and tools outside of it. "Oo yeah those will do!" I started looking through them. The rummaging was so loud I didn't hear the person come up behind me.

"Hey!" I jumped and held beep close. I flashed my fangs and narrowed my eyes. "What are you doing with me tools?"

I backed up. "I'm sorry I thought they where just laying around, I just wanted to re-fix beep here to be aquatic." He let his hand fall off his waist. "Follow me I have some parts you can use."

I smiled and followed after him. Turns out I slightly towered over him due to the length of my tail. "Don't worry beep your gonna be great hehe!" He opened a vault like door revealing a huge place with all sorts of tech.

"WOAHHH AM I IN HEAVEN!?" He chuckled and shut the door behind me. I set down beep and powered him off. I slithered around looking for certain tools while the turtle sat in a chair working on something else.

"So I'm donnie, you?" I faced him and smiled. "I'm m/n I live in the Erie canal during the day and come up to the surface at night." He seemed intrigued.

I grabbed what I needed and sat on a sofa with beep. I started working on him. "So how do you go from breathing under water to air?" I inserted a talking chip into beep.

"Well my gills change to lungs which yes is painful but I've gotten so used to it it doesn't bother me no more." He nodded and spun in the chair towards me. "Are you a soft shell I noticed you have actual tech covering your shell." He took off the tech shell and showed me his.

"Yeah, see?" I examined the shell and looked at the small spots. "It's so pretty." He chuckled and put the tech back on. "Thanks."

We worked for hours on end. Both of us going back and forth on questions. It was around six in the morning when we heard a knock. "COME IN!" I saw three more turtles walk in.

They look at me, then at Donnie who was handing me some coffee. "Hi I'm m/n!" A snapping turtle stepped forward. "Donnie what have we said about leading random mutants here!"

I tilted my head. "Donnie what's a mutant?" He looked at me with a questionable look. "Are you a yokai?" I shook my head yes smiling.

It's been weeks sense that day. Now Mikey has helped me with a design for beep who I found out was invented by a kid named Baxtar Stockboy. Raph and me spar together to up his game towards villains with more arms and no legs. Leo and me work with eachothers hair aka I help with his wig and he braids my hair. Me and Donnie are also dating now!

Splinter is afraid of what we will build together lmao.