The lost siren❤️

(m/n👇)

'sign language'

I struggled to figure out where I was

I struggled to figure out where I was. The water wasn't as open but closed off with sidewalks? I had already almost fell off a giant water fall aswell which I wasn't happy about. It is also hard to breathe!

I tried climbing up but that didn't work because these creatures with fur kept fucking biting me! Luckily I heard voices through the water. I quickly swam towards them. There where four turtles in tubes seemingly playing a game of catch?

I swim up to them resurfacing. They all freej out at my sudden appearance. I wave my hand frantically trying to get them to settle down. 'please stop I'm a friend!'

They all started at me blankly. I don't want to talk because that would enchant them. Except one who speaks up with a sarcastic face. "It said it's a friend you dimwits."

He rolled his eyes and fixed his board shorts. 'I go by he/they.'  The purple nodded "he says they go by he/they". "Sense you aren't def I'm guessing your are a siren?" I nodded and smiled.

Atleast he understood! The other three however looked dumbfounded. "How about we take them back to the lair?" The red put hi index finger and thumb on his chin.

"We can't just take a siren home they aren't a pet!" I climbed up to his tube and sat beside him. 'I don't mind but I need someone to carry me please.' The red turtle looked at me confused.

Purple let out a long exaggerated sigh. "He said he needs someone to carry them and that they don't mind." The red pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright we can take him, and I will carry them."

I flapped my tail happily accidentally splashing blue and orange. 'oh sorry!' Purple started laughing so hard he fell over into the water. The red picked me up out of the water.

We finally made it back when I saw one of those furry creatures again. It looked more like a fat man but I still didn't like it so I started siren screeching and trying to climb behind red slicing my tail. "Woah! Woah! Calm down that's just pop's!" Red picked me up again and put a finger to my lips.

I immediately shut up and looked around seeing every holding their ears. I look at the ground with a sad expression. 'Im sorry I just saw one of the creatures that kept trying to eat me..' Raph go patch him up in you room while I go and look for something in my lab.

Did purple say that was his name earlier? I don't know but raph is a nice name. He set me down on his bed and bandaged my tail. "In so sorry you got sliced by my spikes...most people sadly do..."

I lifted his chin and smiled gently to assure him it was alright.

After about a month Donnie had built me this tank like thing to where I can swim around on my own on land. He's also been a great translator. Leo and Mikey also showed me how to play football which is what they where first playing when I met them. However on my first through I ended up hitting splinter and knocking him out.

Anyway now I'm just chilling in the living room eating some shrimp and watching TV. "M/N!" I hear raph running towards me and turn around to face him. 'What's up?' Oh crap Donnie isn't around how is he gonna understand that!?

He had a gigantic smile on his face. 'I had been learning sign language to talk to you m/n!' My jaw dropped and I literally started crying. This guy who I had developed a crush on showed me that he would take the time to learn something just for me.

I smiled and kept out of the water into his arms hugging him tightly. He held me bridal style because I had tapped his shoulder to tell him I wanted to sign him something. 'Actually raph I've been meaning to tell you that....I really like you like more than a friend.' His face flushed bright red, probably more red than the red sea.

He gently lifted me up and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I like you too m/n!" Now it was my turn to flush red in the face.

After that they let me back into the water of New York. They also visit regularly as do I to them.