Shaky hands🧡

(m/n👇)

After the Alien (krang) attack my mother had to go to therapy and a mental hospital for PTSD

After the Alien (krang) attack my mother had to go to therapy and a mental hospital for PTSD. So I'm in charge of keeping myself and the art studio she has open. I hope she gets better but until then I can manage. Here I teach from ages 10-37 all in different classes ofcourse.

It was midday while I was about to teach my age in art class. Then this new guy came in. He was cute, wore an orange mask and was a turtle mutant. His hands seemed shaky however.

It must be part of the Alien incident. I walk up to him and put out my hand. "Hi I'm m/n I'm 14 and manage this place!" He smiled and shook my hand. "Hello I'm Mikey I'm here to see if I can improve my art skills with my...shaky hands.."

I patted his head and led him to wear my desk was. "After I get them on a prompt I can help you one on one with it alright?" He smiled brightly and started to bring out sketch tools from his bag. I got everyone on a prompt with the proper tools needed and canvases.

I touched his hand. Sadly with my mutation I can now see their past. His flashed in my head, the alien encounter, the pain, even why his hands are nerve shot now. "M/N!" I snap out of it and shake my head.

"S-sorry Mikey." He gave me a concerned face his hand still on mine. I blushed alittle with the contact but took my hand back and cleared my throat. "Alright let's see what you can do first!"

He then started as I walked around the room and helped everyone. Once I returned there was a pile of crumbled up papers. I stand behind him and hold his hands in mine. "Here let me help, take deep breaths and let your frustrations flow out into your art."

We stayed like that until he finished. He held up the picture and started sniffling and wiping his eyes. "T-thank you m/n you have no idea how much this means to me..!" His voice cracked all the way through but I could still understand.

"Your welcome Mikey, I'm open at the same time Wednesday through Friday alright?" He nodded and hugged me tightly. I was shocked at first but hugged back. Then my alarm went off.

He let go clutching his new master piece to his chest. "Alright everyone don't forget to come back tomorrow!" They all cleared out and I got ready for my next class. Which happened to be adults so I made sure to get out the more important tools.

This went on for weeks. Mikey slowly stopped shaking and got his pazaz back. Thanking me each time with a comforting hug. I hate to admit it but I'm starting to crush on him.

Today was the last class until my mother came back and I wouldn't haft to work. When I told everyone this they all frowned but I cheered them up. Even I couldn't believe this was the last time I was gonna teach Mikey and even see him most likely. Holding back the tears was hard but I did.

By the end of my final class with him I started to clean up. I look over at my desk and saw he had left a canvas. It was a painting of us two star gazing. Aw he remembered even the smallest of my interest.

I turned it over and saw it had an address and phone number on it. I put on the number and closed up emailing all my other classes and everything. I quickly hoped onto my bike and rode there. My phone however was leading me down to the subways?

I followed it. When I was at my destination I looked up to see beautiful lights with Mikey standing Infront of me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. I started crying, however it was not of sadness. "M/n thank you so much helping me get through my shaky hands and showing me a new light in art, will you please be my boyfriend?"

He handed me the bouquet and I immediately hugged him tightly. "OFCOURSE!" My tail wagged as I couldn't hold in my excitement. Then we went on a date.

We got pizza, went to an art gallery, even was on set of one of our favorite cooking shows! Finally to end it off we went stargazing and swimming in the ocean. To which he was surprised by the fact I glow under water.