The thief💙💜

(m/n)

Turtles pov💜: Me and Leo can take the new thief thats shown up

Turtles pov
💜: Me and Leo can take the new thief thats shown up.
💙: Hell yeah a disaster twins mission!
❤️: Alright just be careful you two.

M/n pov
I was running away from the pig mutant I just stole some food from. He chased after me with a giant hammer thing. I laughed, the chase is always so exciting! I gave him the bird then jumped onto the dumpster up to the roofs.

I then saw two figures to each side of me. They ran like ninjas. So like a normal person I assumed they mutants are after me. I stuck the drum stick in my mouth and gave them both the bird while jumping off the roof.

I heard one literally say scoff as I now had a tech thing following me. I huffed and took a sharp turn. If I can out run the I will just confuse them. I ran to the mystic pizzeria.

Lucky for me I'm great friends with the owner. I did the hand thing then ran through. I saw Señor Hueso and slide under the table he was cleaning. He bent down and lifted the cloth.

"M/n did you steal something again?" I nodded while chuckling as I saw the two turtles look around. "In my defense he was gonna cook me like a week ago, now shh I'm hiding from the ninja turtles." He rolled his eyes and dropped the cloth.

"Ah bones amigo! Have you seen a teen about our age come in, he has blonds hair and fluffy ears." I stifled my laughter. "Oh you mean m/n, yeah no I don't know where he is right now, probably reeking havoc."

I started eating the drum stick when the purple one lifted up the cloth. "Found him." I rolled my eyes and crawled out. "Hi I'm m/n, why are you chasing me?"

The blue one crossed his arms and pointed at me with an sword. "You are a theif!" I laughed and put down the sword tip with a finger. "What gave it away sweetheart?"

He blushed but held his ground. "Why?" I shrugged. "I only steal from people who have wronged me."

The purple one then looked up from his phone. "That's actually not that bad." I gave them my signature smile. The blue turtle then put back his sword and took out his phone. "Soo you single?"

At this point Hueso took off his hand and smacked the blue one. I started laughing and so did the purple turtle. We both then stopped with a small sigh. "Señor a pen and paper please?" He handed me what I needed.

I wrote down my number down twice and tore it in half. I stuck one in the unconscious turtles shell then gave the other to the purple turtle. "Call me when you guys get home ok cuties?" The purpled turtles nodded and picked up his brother then headed out.

I turned to Hueso. "I'm going to my loft room. See ya!" I then climbed up a pillar, across support beams, and into my loft room.

I was working on a project I had when my phone went off twice. I checked the first number that came up.

💙: Hi I'm Leo, I'm the blue turtle
💛: You mean the one who got knocked out by Señor Hueso?
💙: I- yes I'm that one.
💛: Lol well glad you found my number.

I then went to the other number that texted me.

💜: Hello my name is Donatello or Donnie for short.
💛: Hi it's nice to meet you, you know your tech was really awesome!
💜: Why thank you I assume no less of myself.

I talked to them both for hours on end. We did this for a month. I was now waiting tables when my phone went off I saw text from both of them at the same time.

💙💜: M/n will you be out boyfriend?

It seems they had done this in a group chat. I chuckled alittle and blushed.

💛: Does this mean I stole your hearts?
💜: Oh my God that was a terrible joke.
💙:Whattt?? That was an awesome one! I'm going to write that down.
💜: Sigh.
💛: That aside yes I would love to be you guys boyfriend 😘