Arranged marriage 🤎💚

(m/n👇)

I was sitting in my room

I was sitting in my room. My father just told me I would haft to marry some woman from the other kingdom on the moon. Tears stream down my face. He said it was to 'fix my gay phase' like what the fuck.

I decided today I was done. I grabbed my jacket and put the hood over my head. I snuck out my room I to the ship room. Luckily last year for my 13th birthday I got a spaceship. Yes I know we get married young on the moon.

I hopped in and started it up. I checked everything and took off to earth. I noticed once I got there it was very very bright. You couldn't even see the stars just a blue sky. It hurt my eyes honestly.

I landed my ship ontop of what I assume is a building and jumped off. It was a long fall which I saw humans freak out. I turned on my watch which makes me look like a human so I don't get sent to area 51. I landed and walked off.

It's been weird here on earth. Finally tho I could see the stars again. I smiled. The moon shone brightly.

I saw five figures drop down Infront of me. I blinked and scanned them with some of my tech. Apparently they are called mutants, except the one human, although they are all males. Cute ones at that.

I waved. "Hi I'm m/n how are you earthlings?" They looked at me confused. "I'm raph and earthlings?"

I smacked myself in the head. "Sorry I'm from the moon, here let me show you." I turned off my cloaker and showed my true form. They all turned a shade of red.

"Alright alright- how about we take you to our place so we don't get spotted by humans?" I nodded and followed after them. Besides if anything happened I can just turn them to dust. We finally got there after alittle bit.

"Alright so you know me raph, this is Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and casey." I followed his finger as he pointed to everyone. "You guys are adorable! Wait- is that ok to say? I dont know if it's different from here and the moon." They flushed once again but shook their heads.

"Ah well it's kinda like flirting here sir." I turned to Casey and laughed. "Oh please don't call me sir, also sorry on the moon it's just a regular thing you say to everyone." I like learning about earthlings it's very fun!

What has been a month here has been atleast three days on the moon. So far we've all gotten super close. I ran into raph's room and gave him a hug. He hugged back and laughed.

"What's this for m/n?" I smiled and fell into his lap. "I don't know I just felt like hugging you!" He gave me and goofy smile and cuddled with me.

"Also could you get the guys and meet me in the living room please?" He raised and eyebrow but agreed non the less. I left for the living room and sat in the chair until I heard foot steps. "Got them m/n!"

I hopped Infront of them. "I have something to tell you all." They sat down. "Alright so I really really like you five but my dad is forcing me into an arranged marriage which is why I'm here." They all blinked a few times contemplating.

Mikey spoke up. "M/n we like you aswell! Also it's not your fault if it's forced." I smiled as my ears moved up and down. "So will you all be my boyfriends?"

💙: Uh duh!
💜:Yes
❤️: Ofcourse m/n!
🤎: I would be honored.
🧡: Love you babe!

I smiled and hugged them all. After that someone came through the roof. "M/N!" I flinched I knew that voice it was my dad.

The boys got into fighting poses. I told them to stand down as I walked up to him. "Hello father." Mikey gasped. "THATS YOUR DAD-"

I nodded even tho I despise him. "Get back to the moon now your wedding is in two days." My hands pulled into fists as I whispered. "No."

My dad raised an eyebrow. "What child.?" I took a step forward. "I SAID NO. IM GAY AND YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH IT. GOOD DAY." I got a pod Donnie created to take him back.

I felt amazing yet nervous. I just told my dad off over so many years. They all came in and hugged me. I fell into their touch finally letting go of the built up emotions.

After I cried for like an hour we watched a movie while cuddling. I ended falling asleep through it.