Skating competition 💙

(M/n👇warning underage smoking)

Ever sense I was little I've been skating

Ever sense I was little I've been skating. It makes me calm. Helps get my head cleared from family drama yk? I guess smoking helps me too.

Right now I'm standing in line to get onto the ramp. I put on my helmet and grabbed my skateboard. I did a couple of tricks while the speakers marked my every move. I then saw something out of the corner of my eye.

It looked like a turtle as tall as a human. Whatever I will check it out after this. Good thing I always win these competitions. I cracked my neck then did my best move.

The judges thanked me then told me to wait for everyone else to be done. I took off my gear and set it down. Then I snuck out to where I saw it. I hid behind where what I saw was hiding.

Turns out there was four of them. "I can't believe he did that trick, that was amazing!!" Ah so it's a fan boy. He's pretty cute ngl.

Maybe I should say hi? I stood up and fixed my beenie. "Sup." They all turned to me so fast I swear they got whip lash.

"OH MY GOD ITS M/N!" I waved and squatted beside the blue one. "Wow this is actually a pretty good view, definitely better than some of those costly seats." They all still are looking at me shocked.

"Alright cod fish yes I'm human, no I'm not afraid of you, yes the blue one is hot I mean what-" He started turning a dark shade of red. To say the least it was definitely intended. Believe it or not but I'm great with talking to people and body language.

I patted his head and got up. "Alright I gotta get my score, wanna go on a date afterwards?" He snapped out of it and readjusted. "Yeah sure, also my name is Leo."

After the skating and judging I took home the first place medal. I put it in my tiny back pack and met up with Leo. He was waiting behind a tree for me. "So where do you wanna go?"

He took my hand. What a bold move for a first date. "Do you like monsters?" My eyes lit up I fucking love that drink.

"Um yes! Are we getting some!?" He smiled and nodded. I jumped up and down in excitement and pulled him in the direction of the convenient store.

The whole night we ran around town doing random shit. Finally I led him to the park. He sat on the swing then patted his lap. I sat down and wrapped my legs around his shell.

"I'd say this was a pretty successful date hm?" He nodded and kissed my head. We swing back and forth for the rest of the time just relaxing. "Wanna go out again say in about two days?"

I nodded and got up. "I haft to head home now." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked away.