No one else🧡

(m/n👇also in this au everyone is aged up by two years so raph is 17, Leo and Donnie are 16, and Mikey is 15 same with m/n)
I've known the turtles for awhile ever sense I accidentally stumbled upon their lair. Sense I'm in highschool I can't visit very often but I do when I have time. I especially like to stay over in Mikey's room. Although he's the only one I will let touch me physical touch from others gives me anxiety.

Right now I'm in science on a Thursday doodling on a paper. Someone walks past and touches my shoulder. In reaction I freaked out and smacked their hand away and got up frantically with a text book in my hands ready to strike. I saw it was the teacher and he had a scowl on his face. "To the principal m/n."

He always does this purposely touches me even tho I've told him not to then when I react he sends me away! I reluctantly grab my stuff and leave the class luckily it's my last one. So instead of going to the principal I went to the roof. I climb the fence and balance.

After roof running with Mikey so many times you learn a thing or two. I hoped down to one of the hotel roofs and go down the stairs to the closest floor. I do this alot so the staff don't pay attention to me anymore when I go through the lobby and out the door. I make my way to a man hole and go down it.

Technically school doesn't end for another hour so I don't have much else to do. I walk straight to Mikey's room as soon as I enter the lair. He's sitting on his bed doodling in his sketch book I got him. I take a deep breath finally breathing properly as I start shaking.

Mikey looks up and sees me about to break down. He moves his stuff and opens his arms. I immediately sit in his lap and wrap around him. My breathing was off and body shaking violently.

"Did it happen again m/n?" I nodded best I could and tried getting closer to his touch. His hands ran through my hair. The great thing about Mikey is that I don't have to explain anything because he knows I'm not the best at it at all.

"Do you wanna draw it out?" I tried to speak but nothing came out so I just pointed to the sketchbook. He smiled gently as I turned around to draw but stayed sitting in his lap. "Is it alright if I put my arms around your hips or do you want me to put them on the bed?"

I squeaked out in a hushed voice "hold me please..." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I started sketching as he played some pop music off his phone. After I finished I showed him it.
(This is what m/n drew👇)

Mikey nodded. "M/n name five things you can see for me." "Uh-uhm art, pencil, shelves, you, orange..." I'm still shaking but he gently brushes through my hair. "Alright now for things you can feel." I move my hands around.

"My legs, skin, hair, your hand..." My breathing gets more level. "Three things you can smell?" I sniff the air. "Pizza, bento, a-and you.." I felt him shift but thought nothing of it.

My shaking is still going but isn't as bad. "Finally two things you can hear and one thing you can taste." At this point the shaking has stopped. "Music, and Leo yelling downstairs, and my chapstick." I fully relax into Mikey's touch.

"Better m/n?" I shake my head and sigh. "Thank you Mikey your amazing." He chuckles and nods. "Are you hungry we can grab a pizza from downstairs!"

We head downstairs and grabbed a slice. "Can I go to school with you tomorrow m/n?" I thought about it for a second all I would haft to do is use color theory get him some clothes and make up to covee the fact he's green. I nodded "I will be back then I'm gonna pick up what you will need."

Mikey jumped up and down with glee. "Yay! I get to go to school with m/n!!" I laugh and head to the mall. Luckily this isn't a really popular one so no one is going to touch me.

I grab everything I need and pay for it then go to the make up store. Now to search for what Mikey's skin tone would be if he was human. I finally set on a darker skin tone and pay for that aswell. I sat at a bench and texted my parents that I would be staying at my friend's because I might have a nightmare tonight and need their comfort. Luckily my parents understand and said ok just to be safe.

I see I have some extra cash and decided to buy a small bag of carmel M&M's for us and some candy for the others aswell. Once I have all my bags a ring Donnie to ask if he could pick me up sense it was dark out. To which he agreed and said he would be there in a few. I decided to listen to music and wait outside for the turtle tank.

He parked Infront of me and let down the door. I walk in as it shuts behind me. "Thanks for picking me up don also I got your favorite candy." He turned around and smiled as I handed him the bag.

Once back at the lair I passed out everyone's candy and headed back to Mikey's room. "Alright I have the outfit, foundation, and candy." Mikey went to hug me excitedly but stopped. "Can I hug you."

I hesitated even tho I'm ok with his touch and crave it 24/7 I still hesitate. Finally I walked over to him and let him wrap his soft hands around me. We stayed there for a little probably a lot longer than a regular hug should last hut I just felt so safe in his arms. We layed out a pallet for me on the floor before bed.

Luckily I lasted the whole night without any nightmares. We had to wake up really early tho to get Mikey ready. I also picked up a wig from my house. I have a lot for cosplay don't judge me-.

Anygay I had done his make up and brushed his wig while he got dressed. I must be a fucking magician because he really did look like a human. "Woaahhh this is awesome m/n!" I smiled he looked so cute.

We head off to school and surprisingly he gets through the day with a breeze. Now for my last class... Before I enter I freeze up. Mikey calls my name careful not to touch me. I turn my head and notice I'm shaking.

"Hey it's alright m/n you have me. Do you want me to hold your hand or walk behind you?" I stuck out my hand to which he took and we both walked in. "HEY M/N NERD DID YOU GET A BOYYYFRIENDDD??"

I squeezed his hand harder. "M/n go to your desk sense clearly your faking and also I'm giving you a write up for lying about 'please don't touch me I have trauma to it'." I go to let go but for some reason my body won't let me. "First of all! M/n does have trauma to touch and if you touch him again I'ma haft to handle you my way! Second too the stupid kid in the back who has nothing better to do but be in people's business. M/n I've liked you for awhile the way you express through art and how  you always care for others so will you be my boyfriend?"

I shook my head yes aggressively. Happy tears running down my face." Finally you sIr I'd you don't clean up your act towards my m/n your gonna get a visit from Dr. Delicate touch. "