Attracted to light❤️🧡

(m/n👇because I fucking love moths)

I love staying in central park in the trees

I love staying in central park in the trees. Ever sense I got turned into this thing I've been really attracted to bright lights. Especially the stars when you can see them. So as one does I sat in a tree and stared at a street lamp.

I had moved alittle and heard two people below me say something. "What was that?" "I don't know man-." I hung upsidedown and saw two turtles.

I flew down to greet them. I landed softly Infront of them and smiled. "Hi I'm m/n!" They both screamed.

I frowned. Am I really that scary? I fiddled with my fingers and looked to the side. "Oh it's just a moth mutant we are good Mikey." So the smaller one is Mikey? "Oh yeah right haha."

Mikey jumped off what I assume is his brothers back and stepped towards me. He seemed hesitant but I just stood still smiling. They seem have this sort of glow to themselves. It was so pretty!

I buzzed in happiness when he seemed to make sure I was all good and not evil. This caught them off guard but they ended up seeming to be all good with it in the end. "So who is the red one?" He smacked himself. "Sorry I'm raph and as I said earlier that's Mikey."

I was about to nod but got distracted by bright headlights. A turtle with a purple mask popped out the window. "MIKEY RAPH LETS GO!" They turned towards the vehicle.

"COMING! sorry m/n we haft to go." I honestly didn't hear him and was already moving towards the light. I stood in front of it in my trance, it was so pretty.

"Uhhh who's this?" Raph sighed. "This Leo is m/n a moth mutant we found." The purple scoffed. "Well that makes sense to why they won't move out of the way."

Mikey came to my side and pulled me from my daze into his arms. "Can we keep him pleaseeeee???" Raph walked up to us. "That's up to him not us Michaelangelo."

He turned to me looking for an answer. I thought about it for a second, I mean I would have food and a shelter..I nodded and hugged Mikey. He helped me get into the tank sense my wings started to get in the way. I sat on the floor and watched stuff pass through the hatch.

It was fun! We finally got to their lair/house. They even showed me how to skateboard. Which I was surprisingly good at. At night tho I sometimes freek them out because I will be staring blankly at a light.

It's been a few weeks now and I have my cooking lessons with Mikey after my shower from sparring with raph. Today we are gonna make fortune cookies. I washed my antennas and feet, then the rest of myself. Once I was out and had dried off I got dressed and walked out spreading my wings over and over again to get them dry.

After we made the cookies we had to wait for them too cool. I decided this was gonna be my way to confess to them two. We sat together in the living room while waiting. I kept nervously cleaning my antennas.

"Something wrong m/n?" I stopped what I was doing. I smiled and waved. "Haha no all good raph!" He gave me a look of really but didn't push it.

Finally we heard the timer. I rushed in and gave them two their cookies. "Now I want you both to read this at the same time because I actually put notes into mine." The both seemed surprised but just smiled.

I nervously messed with my fingers while they read it. "You will hopefully say yes to m/n asking you to be his boyfriends." They looked up at me as I took a deep breath. "Will you guys be my boyfriends..?"

They looked at eachother and nodded. "Ofcourse m/n you take interest in the things we do and your so sweet!" I smiled and floated to both of them tackling them into a hug. We all laughed on the floor then passed out the rest of the cookies.