Big mama's bestfriends son💜

(m/n created by me👇)

I was in big mama's office working on some of the hotels paperwork

I was in big mama's office working on some of the hotels paperwork. Currently she's watching the battle nexes or whatever she calls it. I mean I have nothing against what she does but I don't wish to be dragged into it. Honestly she's kinda like an over glorified friend for me.

I sighed and scribbled out some more notes. Then I heard a noise in the vents? I look up towards them and see a silhouette of a shadow. "You can come out of hiding now, the vents are probably viciously dirty anyway."

I heard a huh? Then a crash, clang, finally a thud. It was a purple softshell. Then three more came out of hiding. I placed my face in my hands and raised an eyebrow.

"You guys must be the turtles big mama talks about." My eyes didn't leave the soft shell however. I audibly sigh and twirl a staff in my hands while standing up. I press a button and  out on the end comes a giants blade that forms scythe like.

"Why are you here.?" The red-eared slider cleared his throat and swayed his way over to me. "Well we have some business with big mama sooo." I move the blade to his throat.

"Any business you have with her you can talk to me about alright?" He stuck a thumbs up and I put my weapon down. I sit on the desk and cross my legs. "Proceed with what you need."

This time a giant snapping turtle stepped up pushing both the red-eared slider and the soft shell back behind him. "We are here for a deal." I smiled showing my fangs and giggled. "Go on~."

"We need help gathering the ooze-squitos." Oh those things that had been ruining the reputation of us yokai. I nodded and motioned for him to continue. "You help us and we will help you when you need it, think of it as a one-time bodyguard card."

I chuckled. The deal was amusing and unlike big mama I don't change things last second unless needed or if they have shown themselves as the enemy. "Alright deal I will get you a hefty supply of webs and gear if you can come to me when I call your names, which are?"

All of us just realized collectively that we haven't introduced ourselves. "I'm raph, that's Leo, that's Donnie, and finally Mikey." He pointed to each one including himself. I bowed and spoke up "I'm m/n, big mama is my moms best friend."

I grabbed a bucket and went into the bathroom to spin out some webs. I came back with about two bins filled. "Alright he-" suddenly a sheep man burst through the door.

My eyes narrowed. His stench smelt of empowerment and failure. "Ah draxum, hello." His face turned to a disappointed one.

"M/n." I smiled my fang grin and opened my scythe. "Not today buddy, trust me I'm a lot worse than you biggest fear." He scoffed and easily left.

The turtles mouths where gapped wide open. "HOW DO YOU KNOW DRAXUM!?" I hissed at the yelling. "Voice down Leon can't you tell he has sensitive hearing, scoff."

I had this weird feeling when Donnie backed me up, I didn't really understand it but I will worry about that later. "To answer your question I've kicked his ass once or twice." There they went back to cod fish. I sighed and temporarily fixed the whole in the wall with webs.

I shooed the boys out the door and went to sit back down.

It's been a few weeks after our encounter and I'm taking a small walk in the forest. That's when two what I guess crab men came out and trapped my arms in their pinchers. I hissed and thrashed but all it did was cut up my arms. I even tried spitting webs into their eyes but they moved out of the way first.

That's when my legs where tranquilized aswell as my arms. I felt my body go limp. Then came out three mad dentist's? One opened my mouth and checked out my fangs.

"Ah yes these will do nicely to my collection." One of those crab people now spoke up. "That mean you won't take ours right?" The dentist just waved him off and pulled out huge tools.

Shit I don't have my weapon with me. I guess it's time for the boys to return their part of the deal. "RAPH, LEO, MIKEY, DONNIE!" The dentist laughed manically "screaming random names won't help you little boy!"

I heard the hog riders somewhere close in the distance. I smirked and lifted up my head. "Oh really?" As soon as I said that the boys came over me and hit the dentist's to the ground with the hog riders.

Leo and Mikey took out the dentist as raph scared off the crap dudes. Donnie picked my up but touched my now bleeding arms. I let out a loud and hard hiss. "Sorry m/n."

He sat me in his lap as Leo got back on the rider. "Alright guys let's get out of here!" Mikey and raph soon followed after their younger/older brother. All I could do was lay my head against Donnie's chest.

His breathing was soft but his heart was racing? It's like the same symptoms I ha- wait mom talked about this before. "DO I LIKE HIM!?" I gasped and bit my lip.

The boys got off the bikes as Donnie picked me up. "Uhhh m/n what was that about?" I laughed awkwardly and barley moved one of my finger. "Nothing! Nothing sorry hahaha.."

Pt2 will either come today or tomorrow! 💛