The crime lord's Boyfriend💙

(m/n👇also the crime lord is m/n)

Its been awhile sense I've seen my sweetheart Leo

Its been awhile sense I've seen my sweetheart Leo. I do keep a tag on him tho to make sure no yokai nor humans bother him. If they do well haha let's say it won't be very pretty for them. Anywho!

Today I was chilling by my monitors checking all the things going on in New York. I saw that Leo had went into a yokai restaurant and I figured I could pay him a visit. I tied my hair up into a bun, brushed out my wings, and finally put on some nice clothing. I grabbed my coat and headed out.

I did the hand trick and was immediately excepted inside. I stepped through the wall and looked around. Just before I sat down I caught a glimpse of all four of them going into the champions room. Ah yes he always wanted to prove he was the champion at everything.

I walked up to the skeleton and smiled. "Hello there was a group of four that I need to find in there." He looked me up and down then shrugged moving the rope. I walked through and found myself in a maze.

I hacked into Donnie's trackers he has on everyone. I followed it until I found them at the end. They where all held by vines. The lady was yelling about something but then she saw me.

I smiled and left. I knew she wouldn't hurt him to bad, probably just a knock on the head. I opened my wings and flew out. I kinda just trailed along to see what they where doing.

However they seemed pretty confused on why they saw hipno but he immediately bolted with fear I'm his eyes. Leo was smart tho. That's why I love him so. He turned around and almost saw me.

I took that as my cue to leave. I went back into my office to do some paperwork. Sorted out some crime ratings, threw of detectives you know the usual. Then I heard someone go down the halls.

I walked out my office and came face to face with him. He smirked and said "honey I'm home." I chuckled and hugged him. "Welcome back love, how was your day?"

I sat down and he placed himself in my lap. "Well you should know how it went you where following us the whole time." I felt a sweat drop down my face as I smiled. "Ah so you knew?"

He laughed and played with my hair. "Yeah after the lady only knocked me out I realized." I nodded I mean that was my doing. "So what have you been doing all day other than stalking me?"

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "Just paper work like normal." I kissed where my face had been and watched him squirm. It was so cute when he got red.

I continued to kiss him all over until he was practically knocked out from the attention. I chuckled and picked him up heading to my room. I tucked him in bed, texted raph, then cuddled with Leo until I fell asleep aswell. "I won't let anyone hurt you love."